Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Supermodel Steals Lamborghini... Sorta...

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2012 | 12:25 PM
|
TEAMSPEED.COM
John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!John@LLV You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Supermodel Steals Lamborghini... Sorta...

We had a TON of fun filming this!!

ENJOY everyone!!

Supermodel Steals Lamborghini Lou La Vie Miami - YouTube

Old 05-07-2012 | 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
R O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really niceR O B I N is just really nice
Your video is sooooo cool. Great work guys !

Old 05-07-2012 | 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
Love it! Great vid. Next time make the girl loose the hoodie

Old 05-07-2012 | 01:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I loved and hope you guys enjoy!

Old 05-07-2012 | 01:30 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic video! Love the cinematography! JT that's my fav color in the G-spyder as well . Great work guys!

Old 05-07-2012 | 01:43 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Sick editing!! How much is the Teamspeed discount to rent that for a day? .... Also, how much for the car?

Old 05-07-2012 | 02:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jox
Sick editing!! How much is the Teamspeed discount to rent that for a day? .... Also, how much for the car?
10% discount for Teamspeed members!

LP560-4 starts at $1299 a day

Old 05-07-2012 | 02:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond reputeJCay has a reputation beyond repute
How much for the women? I want to buy the little girl

Old 05-07-2012 | 03:09 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud ofbello has much to be proud of
bello most of your girl friends are hotter that this model wtf

great video hope all is well

Old 05-07-2012 | 03:26 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Talk about selling the sizzle! You guys nailed it!!

Quick Reply: Supermodel Steals Lamborghini... Sorta...