Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Photoshoot: Super Trofeo Stradale in Rosso Mars Red

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2012, 12:09 AM
Teamspeed Member
Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Very nice, exceptionally beautiful color!

Old 02-03-2012, 12:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome photos mate, you're definitely one of the very best automotive photographers out there!

Old 02-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
alcantara and carbon...yummmm

awesome photos!

Old 02-03-2012, 01:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great pics and car mate!! Thx for sharing!

Old 02-03-2012, 06:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mafishman1
I think that rear wing would look a lot better if the supports for it were at an angle instead of standing straight up. They look odd at a 90 degree angle from the rest of the lines on the car.

Maybe it's just me though. Car looks AWESOME otherwise. Nice shots Jordan!!
Agreed!

Old 02-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Fantastic pictures, thanks for sharing!

Old 02-03-2012, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
shirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really nice
Originally Posted by B4rad
Awesome photos mate, you're definitely one of the very best automotive photographers out there!
Thanks for the extremely kind words, that really does mean a lot to me.

But I have to give credit to the beautiful cars I shoot. These amazing pieces of machinery like many of the Lamborghinis I shoot do all the hard work for me, I just have to make sure I don't screw it up lol.

Last edited by shirakiphoto; 02-03-2012 at 01:31 PM.