Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

First Verde Ithaca Aventador in the US!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2012, 12:10 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
nice...means well be seen lots of pics of it online^^^

Old 01-06-2012, 05:16 AM
Teamspeed Member
shirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really nice
Originally Posted by JDM135
Moar Pics!!
I was supposed to perform the full shoot yesterday but due to some logistic problems its been pushed back. However, you can bet that TeamSpeed will be the FIRST place I'll be posting the complete set.

Originally Posted by mafishman1
Perhaps I am getting exceptionally greedy here, but would it possible to get a shoot with your model friend WITH the Verde Aventador? PLEEEAAASSE??
Shes one of the most photogenic and beautiful people I know (both inside and out). She has an amazing personality and really down to earth.
She just photographs so darn well as you can see here:

And she looks great in the aventador

I'm actually planning a full shoot with her and a Lambo sometime soon.

And my friend Diana looks equally beautiful in an Aventador as well:

Both are half asian/half white. My favorite combo ever.

Last edited by shirakiphoto; 01-06-2012 at 05:17 AM.
Old 01-06-2012, 05:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shirakiphoto
However, you can bet that TeamSpeed will be the FIRST place I'll be posting the complete set.

Sounds good brother. That combo is definitely win btw.

Old 01-06-2012, 05:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great shots! In for more

Old 01-06-2012, 07:42 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JDM135
Sounds good brother. That combo is definitely win btw.
+1

actually I`m more interested in the girl
she`s beautiful and has something special

Old 01-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
There's something about half asian/half white girls, they are all hot. Like 99% of them are at least cute. It's amazing what that mix can do lol.

Old 01-07-2012, 09:38 AM
Teamspeed Member
BNNY is on a distinguished roadBNNY is on a distinguished road
too much love!

Old 01-10-2012, 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
shirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really niceshirakiphoto is just really nice
Followed the procedure I saw on a video online

Thrust Mode: Because launch control just isn’t cool enough for Lamborghini

Last edited by shirakiphoto; 01-10-2012 at 05:24 PM.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:24 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
sweet!!

Old 01-10-2012, 06:15 PM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shirakiphoto
I was supposed to perform the full shoot yesterday but due to some logistic problems its been pushed back. However, you can bet that TeamSpeed will be the FIRST place I'll be posting the complete set.

I hope that's true..I saw you posted these pictures on the other "L" site too.

And I agree, the girl I'm seeing is also a Happa too and she's gorgeous. Love those girls! Hell, I love all girls.

Quick Reply: First Verde Ithaca Aventador in the US!