Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Doing my part for the Lambos - Lots of Pics!

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 04:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
great pictures...thanks for sharing!

Old 12-19-2011, 04:50 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
awesome pictures as always john

Old 12-19-2011, 04:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty cool cars out there and it's great to see that people take them out to drive and not just keep them in a heated garage.

Originally Posted by antny74
the perfect example of how money does not buy taste
Well in this case the money didn't buy what you considers to be nice. After all we all come from different backgrounds, different cultures and we like different things. Same thing goes for food, drinks or anything else so of course it goes also for colors and what to do with cars.

I am not saying that I like it, or that I like what some of the Chinese dudes do with their cars here in Shanghai, but after all it is their money who bought it and it is their personal taste. Don't get me wrong here, of course you don't need to like it, but it's not tasteless just because it doesn't match yours.

Last edited by Lgebbers; 12-19-2011 at 04:53 AM.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Lgebbers
Pretty cool cars out there and it's great to see that people take them out to drive and not just keep them in a heated garage.

Well in this case the money didn't buy what you considers to be nice. After all we all come from different backgrounds, different cultures and we like different things. Same thing goes for food, drinks or anything else so of course it goes also for colors and what to do with cars.

I am not saying that I like it, or that I like what some of the Chinese dudes do with their cars here in Shanghai, but after all it is their money who bought it and it is their personal taste. Don't get me wrong here, of course you don't need to like it, but it's not tasteless just because it doesn't match yours.
Me no understand the point of this lecture. Thank you for pointing out that I am entitled to my own opinion and everyone need not agree. That's how it works here in America.

Old 12-19-2011, 08:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
VKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond reputeVKING has a reputation beyond repute
Love the black bull gallardo!

Old 12-19-2011, 08:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Great pics mate!! Just love the pics

Old 12-19-2011, 09:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Amzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond reputeAmzamus has a reputation beyond repute
¿Blue Aventador's owner?¿Al-Thani?

Old 12-19-2011, 09:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by antny74
Me no understand the point of this lecture. Thank you for pointing out that I am entitled to my own opinion and everyone need not agree. That's how it works here in America.
Sorry wasn't personal just saw such comments pretty often and wanted to get that out. Maybe I got it wrong, than I am sorry and apologize for that. It's just that the way you said it didn't sound like it is just your opinion, but kind of a judgement about their taste.

Old 12-19-2011, 09:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Amzamus
¿Blue Aventador's owner?¿Al-Thani?
No, this is in Taiwan.

Anyways,
That's just BONKERS! Thanks for sharing!! So many great cars...
All in one place. Outstanding.

Old 12-19-2011, 09:35 AM
Teamspeed Member
BNNY is on a distinguished roadBNNY is on a distinguished road
lovely pics, thanks for sharing!

this one is my favorite! rep+

Quick Reply: Doing my part for the Lambos - Lots of Pics!