Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

22-year old grabs first Aventador for extra $71,000

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
frshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond reputefrshcoupe has a reputation beyond repute
The car is .0001% of the family's net worth lol. I don't think $71k is really an issue, Buku bucks.

Old 12-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
Good on him. If I had that collection I don't think I would have the same appreciation for it. It would become daily life to walk out to a gallery of cars and just no longer be special.

Old 12-06-2011, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
For that amount of cash youd think hed of gotten it in a more unique color...oh dear...

Old 12-06-2011, 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
qoots is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm 22 and all I have is a VW GTI

Old 12-06-2011, 06:05 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by qoots
I'm 22 and all I have is a VW GTI
hah, don't worry too much about it. Most people don't even become wealthy and drive nice ars until they are at least 30. Just keep dreaming and believing! You will get there eventually.

Old 12-06-2011, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
PatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond reputePatrickHenry has a reputation beyond repute
id be interested in more of the story about this guy/his family...

71k, not being a math major, is probably 1/2 a day in interest or less...

Old 12-06-2011, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Dsun is on a distinguished roadDsun is on a distinguished roadDsun is on a distinguished roadDsun is on a distinguished roadDsun is on a distinguished roadDsun is on a distinguished road
must be nice being born into the right family. Sick collection

Old 12-06-2011, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PatrickHenry
id be interested in more of the story about this guy/his family...

71k, not being a math major, is probably 1/2 a day in interest or less...
about right at 6%. I don't know what the mega wealthy get in interest, but they can easily live off the interest from the interest

Old 12-06-2011, 07:07 PM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
hahahaha patrick love your signature :P

Old 12-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
yeah he is a baller (because of family but so what - good for him!!)
theres a lot of money in oil, folks - for the select few families that is

Quick Reply: 22-year old grabs first Aventador for extra $71,000