Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

New Aventador on Teamspeed, and a new exciting color!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
fastsnail is an unknown quantity at this point
Your lambo is great, what will you do with your old murcie? What color is your F430 inside? I've seen one white with red interior in Monaco, looks great!

Old 12-03-2011, 09:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
stunning

Old 12-04-2011, 09:24 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing Aventador, the best color combo from all what I have seen so far. Congrats quickie!!!

Old 12-04-2011, 09:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!quickie You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by fastsnail
Your lambo is great, what will you do with your old murcie? What color is your F430 inside? I've seen one white with red interior in Monaco, looks great!
i grew so attached to my murcie, i have no idea what i will do. too many cars though, and i really do not want them just sitting, collecting dust. dunno, maybe keep 1 more year.
f430 is red inside indeed, used to be my little brothers, but he did not drive her anymore, so we exchanged this summer.

P.S: thanks for the positive feedback guys. i hate bumping my own thread without pics to add, but it is also impolite to ignore questions. hopefully will get a proper photoshoot in 7-10 days.

Old 12-04-2011, 09:48 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
magnificent colour, are you keeping the wheels black?
are the seats black as the dash is?

huge congratulations, i would not be able to wait 1 day let alone two weeks

Originally Posted by quickie
will do a little write up on a Murcie (4 years dd) vs A as a daily driver later on.
NO please, make it big
(that's what she said joke here)
would love to have a fully-full review!

Old 12-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
fastsnail is an unknown quantity at this point
Will you change your porsche for a new one? What's the max speed you reached with your murcie? A have Z8, for me its the best car especially when i come to cote d'azur.

Old 12-04-2011, 04:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant futureSL55K has a brilliant future
Game over.

Old 12-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
an EXCITING color indeed - that is striking! LOVE it

what color is the interior - black (I hope) or that terrible cream beige they used to pair w monterey blue ?

Old 12-06-2011, 09:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^
looking forward to the proper photosheet

Old 12-07-2011, 11:36 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quickie when do you expect to get her home mate?

Quick Reply: New Aventador on Teamspeed, and a new exciting color!