Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Tracking the Aventador at Road Atlanta (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 01:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Nice.

Old 11-22-2011, 10:38 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Still loving the fact that you are tracking your aventador, way to make the most out of the experience, kudos!

Old 11-22-2011, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Here is an in car video from a friend of mine in a race prepped E36 M3 behind me during part of one of the sessions. Best part is at 7:40 when I got in a drag race with a 600whp Viper ACR-X with a great driver who was doing the quickest "no lift" shifts I have ever heard. I hit an indicated 165mph after Turn 9

MVPtracktime 11-19-11 - YouTube

Old 11-22-2011, 11:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
roncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really niceroncfp is just really nice
Very impressive! The Aventador is so impressive on the track. Glad to see you're enjoying it. I'll be at Road Atlanta this weekend. Great track!

Old 11-22-2011, 11:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Ron--loved your Daytona video! Have fun at Chin this weekend--hope you have a little better weather than we did. When I hear your '08 it really makes me miss mine!

Old 11-23-2011, 02:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
good to se people driving lambos hard

Old 11-23-2011, 02:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
esthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond reputeesthetique has a reputation beyond repute
Love some of that in car footage! Great to see you are in fact, driving the sh!t out of it.

Old 11-23-2011, 04:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Leadfoot,

How does the Aventador compare to the LP-570 SL?

Old 11-23-2011, 11:51 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
M5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by roncfp
Very impressive! The Aventador is so impressive on the track. Glad to see you're enjoying it. I'll be at Road Atlanta this weekend. Great track!
Ron have a great time up there this weekend. Hopefully the weather will be nice.

I may need to swing by and see/hear you guys run a few sessions.

Old 11-23-2011, 07:05 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
LaBrit,

You can definitely feel the weight difference between the 570 and 700, but the suspension is just so composed in the 700, it makes up for it's weight disadvantage.
I thought the acceleration was unreal in the 570, but the thrust in the 700 feels like a whole different ballgame. The transmission in the 570 was a big improvement over the '08 SL I had, and the 700's ISR transmission is incrementally better than the 570. Smooth when you are backing up, or just starting off. I did not have the CCB's on my 570, so it may not be a fair comparison to the 700's brakes, but the 700's brakes are very impressive! They were fade free at the track and were always willing to offer more braking power than the tires were willing to tolerate. Overall, both are great cars, but the 700 is just "more" of what you love about a Lambo....

Quick Reply: Tracking the Aventador at Road Atlanta (pics)