Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Teaser: Epic Teamspeed Review Coming - The Aventador from Malaysia

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 11:43 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Teaser: Epic Teamspeed Review Coming - The Aventador from Malaysia

Teamspeed Review Coming Soon - The Aventador from Malaysia

Yes, I can't stand teasers either but this was to good not to share. We sent our contributing editor to Malaysia for the Lamborghini Aventador Press day and let's just say Karl hasn't been the same since!

"Let me tell you that this car is phenomenal. The grip, the sound, the steering, the acceleration - all intense and insane. One of my favourite cars now."

Yep, we think he enjoyed himself. Stay tuned for the full review and pictorial coming very soon!

Old 09-20-2011, 12:06 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
Subscribed for "all intense and insane"

Old 09-20-2011, 01:12 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Can we trust this guy's opinion? I think TS needs to send me to Malaysia to do a review as well....just to be sure.

Subscribed.

Old 09-20-2011, 01:42 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
in for this

Old 09-20-2011, 03:45 PM
AWG
Teamspeed Senior Member
AWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud ofAWG has much to be proud of
sound? i test drove the car, i think it needs an exhaust system, dont get me wronge it has a very sleek sound when you accelerate but it does not sound aggressive enough. but the best part is the control of the car! seriously in sport it felt as if i was driving a luxury sedan, it was just tooo comfortable! acceleration was insane though, just when u gear shift, feels as if someone slaps you in the head! :P steering of the car well... omg no words! let me just put it this way, i thought the 458 was probly one of the most comfortable sport car, and when you usually think of supercars(exclude the veyron) they arent usually the most comfortable of rides, but the Aventador was just incredible, I do not see my 458 in the same way anymore after that :P

Old 09-20-2011, 04:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
I agree on sound. Someone really needs to put straight pipes on an Aventador.

Old 09-20-2011, 11:23 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
turboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by AWG
sound? i test drove the car, i think it needs an exhaust system, dont get me wronge it has a very sleek sound when you accelerate but it does not sound aggressive enough. but the best part is the control of the car! seriously in sport it felt as if i was driving a luxury sedan, it was just tooo comfortable! acceleration was insane though, just when u gear shift, feels as if someone slaps you in the head! :P steering of the car well... omg no words! let me just put it this way, i thought the 458 was probly one of the most comfortable sport car, and when you usually think of supercars(exclude the veyron) they arent usually the most comfortable of rides, but the Aventador was just incredible, I do not see my 458 in the same way anymore after that :P
Awg which did you find more exciting to drive, 458 or aventador?

Old 09-20-2011, 11:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
rangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond reputerangieboy17 has a reputation beyond repute
Am in.

But, again, white Aventador?!

Old 09-20-2011, 11:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
wow, can't wait for the TS Review...looking forward to it

Old 09-21-2011, 04:17 AM
Banned
The Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these partsThe Bank is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by turboad
Awg which did you find more exciting to drive, 458 or aventador?
I wonder that too ???

Quick Reply: Teaser: Epic Teamspeed Review Coming - The Aventador from Malaysia