Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Matte Black Aventador Unveiling Party in Miami [VIDEO]

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Full Tilt Rally
Is it just me or does the Aventador sound really weak? The exhaust note is not very good.
I know. I could barely tell it was turned on, very very sad. As soon as it started revving, you could hear crickets in the back from how silent everyone was thinking...uhhh?? Is it on? Hahaha

Maybe straight pipes will wake it up!

Old 08-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
M3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enoughM3EvoBR will become famous soon enough
hot !

Old 08-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks so sick in black. Thanks for sharing.

Old 08-05-2011, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Full Tilt Rally
Is it just me or does the Aventador sound really weak? The exhaust note is not very good.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Teamspeed
Great pics and video, the car looks perfect in Matte Black. ^ Yeah I have to agree with you there. When compared to videos of the SV revving it sounds very weak. But judging from the numerous video reviews out there it seems like the exhaust note needs high revs before it really gets going.

Old 08-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
That car was nice.

Old 08-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
What a great car!

Old 08-05-2011, 06:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Awesome Dave! Just featured you on the magazine home page!
thanks
but I lost lost the links and cant edit my post to fix it.

Old 08-05-2011, 07:00 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Matte black looks so sick on the Aventador! It looks a stealth jet. If you were driving it at night and turned the lights of it would cease to exist.

Old 08-05-2011, 09:31 PM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
I've given it a few months. It looks even more like a kitted Gallardo and the interior looks 100% Audi. Such a shame. The new Pagani has grown on me a lot however..

Old 08-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!bbbaazzzz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
yeahh buddyyyy !!

Originally Posted by GrayTT
What Aventador???

Quick Reply: Matte Black Aventador Unveiling Party in Miami [VIDEO]