Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

World rugby legend Jonah Lomu visits Lamborghini

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2011, 12:13 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
World rugby legend Jonah Lomu visits Lamborghini

The world rugby superstar Jonah Lomu, who started out with the All Blacks in 1994 and became the top try scorer in the 1999 World Cup, visited the home of the world’s top supersports cars at Sant’Agata Bolognese.

During his visit to the assembly lines and new facilities, where the carbon fibre monocoque of the new Aventador LP 700-4 is made, Mr. Lomu was struck by the efficiency and craftsmanship that set the Company apart.
After admiring the fine collection of models in the museum that have made Lamborghini history, the physically imposing rugby legend (who is 196 cm tall and weighs 125 kg) had the chance to try out the Gallardo Superleggera on the road and get behind the wheel of the Aventador. In his words: “The feeling you get in a Lamborghini and the adrenaline rush at every bend are unbelievable! It’s an extreme but comfortable car!”.

Jonah Lomu is in Italy to promote the “Friends for Japan” appeal, the proceeds of which will go towards rebuilding the areas hit by the tragic tsunami of March 11. The appeal events will climax in a rugby match between Italy and Japan on August 13 in Cesena
Source: Lamborghini S.p.A.

Old 07-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
Justin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really niceJustin T. is just really nice
Life´s just not fair...I havent even seen an Aventador when i was there and other people walk in say "here i am" and get to sit and drive all the cars.What am i doing wrong in life?...

Old 07-09-2011, 01:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ You're not famous lol.

And the side shot is just epic. Flat Black with yellow calipers...Wow.

Old 07-09-2011, 01:58 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
It looks great but the roofline is too low, from far looks like a stretched Gallardo with aftermarket LSD scissor doors.

I prefer the Murcie.

Old 07-09-2011, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to allHill is a name known to all
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
It looks great but the roofline is too low, from far looks like a stretched Gallardo with aftermarket LSD scissor doors.

I prefer the Murcie.
Maybe you don't know that Lomu is 6'5" (1.96m)

Old 07-09-2011, 05:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Lol. Yes he is. That is my height as well. Looks like it's going to be a tight fit haha.

Old 07-09-2011, 05:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm surprised they shoe horned that guy in there, love the Aventador

Old 07-10-2011, 01:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JDM135
^^ You're not famous lol.

And the side shot is just epic. Flat Black with yellow calipers...Wow.
it's orange, the flash makes it look yellow

Old 07-10-2011, 01:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by hg_wng
it's orange, the flash makes it look yellow
Oh damn. I totally only looked at the side and a quick glance did make it look yellow. But they are clearly orange in the first pic. My bad. I think yellow would look nicer lol.

Old 07-14-2011, 07:56 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura aboutEASTPARK has a spectacular aura about
this Ave´or is nicest I see yet