Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Should I buy an LP640 Coupe or Roadster?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
lamborambo1 is an unknown quantity at this point
go for the white on black it looks cooler

Old 05-31-2011, 12:37 PM
Banned
topman09 is infamous around these partstopman09 is infamous around these partstopman09 is infamous around these partstopman09 is infamous around these partstopman09 is infamous around these partstopman09 is infamous around these partstopman09 is infamous around these partstopman09 is infamous around these partstopman09 is infamous around these partstopman09 is infamous around these partstopman09 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by burnzie
I can name at least 2 Carrera GT owners on this forum with more posts than me.
No, they are just liers and dreamers. The only real baller on this forum is Saudi_Ferrari

Old 05-31-2011, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by topman09
No, they are just liers and dreamers. The only real baller on this forum is Saudi_Ferrari
Ha! Too f*ckin' funny.

LABritney, is that you?

Old 05-31-2011, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
FcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these partsFcarGo is infamous around these parts

Old 05-31-2011, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by NGJR
Buy the roadster and fit it with a SV front bumper

Johns car is sick!!

Old 05-31-2011, 03:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
kaoss has a reputation beyond reputekaoss has a reputation beyond reputekaoss has a reputation beyond reputekaoss has a reputation beyond reputekaoss has a reputation beyond reputekaoss has a reputation beyond reputekaoss has a reputation beyond reputekaoss has a reputation beyond reputekaoss has a reputation beyond reputekaoss has a reputation beyond reputekaoss has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone else happen to catch that he's claiming the lp640 ROADSTER is only $140k? I'd like that deal please. In fact, I'd like three of those deals please! Nothing like being oh, $100k + off market on a roadster! Even with a ton of miles, still WAYYYY OFF. Oh the insanity!

Old 06-01-2011, 02:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Originally Posted by kaoss
Anyone else happen to catch that he's claiming the lp640 ROADSTER is only $140k? I'd like that deal please. In fact, I'd like three of those deals please! Nothing like being oh, $100k + off market on a roadster! Even with a ton of miles, still WAYYYY OFF. Oh the insanity!
pounds.

Old 06-01-2011, 07:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by kaoss
he's supposedly in england, so the currency is pounds, not USD

Old 06-01-2011, 07:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by topman09

why don't you post pics of your C63 and X6M with you holding a note saying Saudi_Ferrari is a baller?

Old 06-01-2011, 08:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
This thread makes me laugh

Quick Reply: Should I buy an LP640 Coupe or Roadster?