Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

SR Project 'R' | The Return Pt.I | Official Reventon Photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 05:15 PM
Former Sponsor
SR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to behold
SR Project 'R' | The Return Pt.I | Official Reventon Photoshoot

Old 04-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
AleksandarCucu is an unknown quantity at this point
Second photo is THE BEST photo of a car that i have ever seen.
I don't like the wheels do. I think they are not born for this car.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:31 PM
Teamspeed Member
Pmogs is on a distinguished roadPmogs is on a distinguished roadPmogs is on a distinguished road
you guys are epic. thanks for the new wallpapers.

Old 04-20-2011, 07:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
Dylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura aboutDylan K has a spectacular aura about
Great photos, last one is my new wallpaper.
It's nice to see the car back in town. The wheels look great btw.

Old 04-20-2011, 08:28 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
drool is everywhereeeeeeeeeeee

Old 04-20-2011, 10:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Prefer these wheels on the car MUCH MORE than the stock things it comes with. Well done!

Old 04-20-2011, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
xlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond reputexlx_LFA_xlx has a reputation beyond repute
The photos are phenomenal, but I'm not liking the wheels all that much. Should be left stock IMO

Old 04-21-2011, 12:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing pics! Thanks for the wallpapers

Old 04-21-2011, 12:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mini George
Amazing pics! Thanks for the wallpapers
+1 I agreeee

Old 04-21-2011, 03:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!KristofD10 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by xlx_LFA_xlx
The photos are phenomenal, but I'm not liking the wheels all that much. Should be left stock IMO
What he said.
I love the Revonton wheels.

Quick Reply: SR Project 'R' | The Return Pt.I | Official Reventon Photoshoot