Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 07:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Actually, a friend from Dubai just sent me other pictures!
And we CAN see the plate!
But I'll have to agree on the color ... Although I've always loved the white/black rims combo (and still do), I'll have to admit that... "come on, you can do better..."!

Old 09-09-2011, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Ref the above post, be careful opening the pictures as an "adult" site also pops up. Not good as it was my 8 year old son who was looking!

Old 09-09-2011, 03:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Originally Posted by JDM135
Yup. Your favorite color. I'm going to ship an Aventador to your house...in white, just to annoy you lmao.
Oh man, I'd hate that! You should totally do it just to piss me off lol

Old 09-09-2011, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NGJR
Hahahaha!

Old 09-09-2011, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NGJR
Ya specially dont send me one ether..you dont want two BIANCO haters on your case lol

Old 09-09-2011, 07:30 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
akewalram is on a distinguished roadakewalram is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by alexsmolik
Actually, a friend from Dubai just sent me other pictures!
And we CAN see the plate!
But I'll have to agree on the color ... Although I've always loved the white/black rims combo (and still do), I'll have to admit that... "come on, you can do better..."!

The reason for him choosing white was because it was the fastest one he could get.

Old 09-09-2011, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
turboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enoughturboad will become famous soon enough
Love the white. I saw it last december in bahrain. When it came to ordering the car i was between white and arancio. After seeing the color samples couldnt resist not getting it in orange.

Old 09-10-2011, 06:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-10-2011, 07:34 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-10-2011, 07:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice

Quick Reply: Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!