Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 02:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Idk why, I just hated the way the reventons looks from like every single angle. It didn't look like a lamborghini to me, it seemed like they were trying too hard to make it look modern or something. But the Aventador looks like a clean, final version of the reventon.

I wish the aventador had the reventons side view mirrors though lol.

Old 07-10-2011, 06:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Originally Posted by JDM135
Idk why, I just hated the way the reventons looks from like every single angle. It didn't look like a lamborghini to me, it seemed like they were trying too hard to make it look modern or something. But the Aventador looks like a clean, final version of the reventon.

I wish the aventador had the reventons side view mirrors though lol.
Agreed 100%. I love the car, but the goddamn side mirrors are inexcusable.

Old 07-10-2011, 07:20 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Wow!
Those pics are in Munich!
When did you take them?

Old 07-10-2011, 10:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by NGJR
Agreed 100%. I love the car, but the goddamn side mirrors are inexcusable.
I know how you feel, but I don't mind the side mirrors considering how insanely perfect the rest of the car is. I've never seen such a beautiful car in my life. If I were to see one in person, I don't think I'd be able to get bored of it. So epic in every single way.

Too bad it was delayed for shipment here in the U.S., there is someone near me who is ordering a white one and I was hoping to see it in person by now, but not yet.

Old 07-11-2011, 04:30 AM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
the nero nemesis is the car of rugby legend jonah lomu from the article

Foto Il colosso del rugby in Lamborghini - 1 di 3 - Repubblica.it

Old 07-11-2011, 06:02 AM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
sorry for my pics-repost,I didn't see that was already a topic about lomu&aventador..

Old 07-11-2011, 07:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Originally Posted by ECB
Wow!
Those pics are in Munich!
When did you take them?
Yes, that's Munich alright, but they're not my photos.

Originally Posted by JDM135
I know how you feel, but I don't mind the side mirrors considering how insanely perfect the rest of the car is. I've never seen such a beautiful car in my life. If I were to see one in person, I don't think I'd be able to get bored of it. So epic in every single way.

Too bad it was delayed for shipment here in the U.S., there is someone near me who is ordering a white one and I was hoping to see it in person by now, but not yet.
Yeah, the rest of the car is pretty much perfect. Seeing one of these in the street must be insane:

YouTube - ‪LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR SOUND - Startup, Revving, Accelerating, Walkround‬‏

Old 07-14-2011, 10:12 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to behold
Old 07-15-2011, 02:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Penfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to allPenfold is a name known to all
Crusing through the streets of London.

Old 07-15-2011, 02:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member

Quick Reply: Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!