Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 10:27 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enoughJET500 will become famous soon enough
I was invited to Silverstone yesterday and saw this car as well as the rolling chasis that they had in the hospitaility area. The guys from Lamborghini tolled me that 36% of all cars order so far have chosen this colour (Arancio Argos).

I tried to get some more information on when the customer cars are coming but they just told me that they hoped for September for first customer cars.

Old 06-08-2011, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-09-2011, 01:58 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Armageddon is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm after some help guys, I have been looking for a High Resolution, directly overhead shot of the Aventador so that I can complete my rendering template to cover all angles, this is what I have so far.

I'm currently working on the front and rear profiles.

Old 06-10-2011, 04:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all

Old 06-10-2011, 08:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Holy awesome. I wanna see shots of the black one in the background.

Old 06-10-2011, 08:49 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Leadfoot09 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I believe those cars are here for the Lamborghini Giro event next week. The event is ending with test drives of the Aventador for the Lambo owners that have signed up. Whether or not they remain in the US after next week is yet to be determined.

Old 06-10-2011, 08:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Milanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond reputeMilanno has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-12-2011, 04:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Looks fan-f*cking-tastic in black

Old 06-12-2011, 04:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by NGJR
Looks fan-f*cking-tastic in black

Gotta agree with you on that!

Old 06-12-2011, 07:10 PM
Teamspeed Member
rollin_bentley is an unknown quantity at this point
that's the baddest lambo ever conceived! looks shorter than the Murcielago!

Quick Reply: Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!