Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2014, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-08-2014, 05:22 AM
Teamspeed Member
ronron9123 is on a distinguished roadronron9123 is on a distinguished roadronron9123 is on a distinguished road
Old 06-11-2014, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute

Matte/black Aventador by Kirara Stanley Photography

Old 06-12-2014, 02:19 PM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by ZondaUFO
Here are some pics of my 50th Anniversario Aventador Roadster and my Aventador Coupe. I just recently joined this forum. Nice to meet you!-Kris
Love the color of the Roadster. As I recall correctly from IG, it has a full Alcantara interior with some Verde Singh details, wright?

So, current stable consists of "regular" Aventador, Roadster and the Veneno? 670 SV?

How do they compare to eachother drive-wise?

Thnx for the pics!!

Old 06-13-2014, 08:49 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ZondaUFO
Here are some pics of my 50th Anniversario Aventador Roadster and my Aventador Coupe. I just recently joined this forum. Nice to meet you!-Kris
How's it going Kris?

I love that Verde Singh!

Actually I got Verde Trim Veneno too! with.. 1/64..

Hope to see you later!

-Dominic-

Old 06-14-2014, 07:03 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by CH.
Love the color of the Roadster. As I recall correctly from IG, it has a full Alcantara interior with some Verde Singh details, wright?

So, current stable consists of "regular" Aventador, Roadster and the Veneno? 670 SV?

How do they compare to eachother drive-wise?

Thnx for the pics!!
Thank You! There are photos and videos of my cars on my instagram page. There is a video going through the interior of my 50th Anniversario Roadster on there. My coupe is being sold or sold. It is at Prestige Imports / Lamborghini Miami.

Originally Posted by Hong-Gi
How's it going Kris?

I love that Verde Singh!

Actually I got Verde Trim Veneno too! with.. 1/64..

Hope to see you later!

-Dominic-
Thanks Dominic! Great to hear from you! I hope all is well!

Old 06-23-2014, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
jaccub is on a distinguished roadjaccub is on a distinguished road

Old 06-28-2014, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
AArdent is an unknown quantity at this point
A bespoke Matte Prism Gold Lambo Aventador with Kreisseg exhausts and Novitec Torrado parts from India!

Attached Images   
Old 06-30-2014, 07:02 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JayR is on a distinguished roadJayR is on a distinguished road
Baby Blue Aventador.

The resident baby blue Aventador of Paris passes by a V12 Vantage, in a somewhat similar colour.

Attached Images  
Old 07-02-2014, 06:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!