Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Rottie is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 07-02-2013, 02:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond reputeboy_wonder has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-02-2013, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
I saw the 50th roadster demo car for the first time yesterday. This car was made to be a roadster, it looks incredible. Here are a few iPhone pics

Attached Images           
Old 07-02-2013, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by quickZohsix
I saw the 50th roadster demo car for the first time yesterday. This car was made to be a roadster, it looks incredible. Here are a few iPhone pics
Thank you for posting great pics

Well, in fact that's not a 50' Anniversario Roadster.

As you saw on coupe, roadster's front and rear are also decorated with extra carbon fiber bumper and outlet.

All the MY2013 Models will get a '50' emblem made with carbon, to celebrate anniversary.

By the way, does that coupe painted with Rosso Efesto? Really fantastic!

Old 07-02-2013, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Old 07-03-2013, 02:15 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute

Old 07-03-2013, 08:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hong-Gi
Thank you for posting great pics

Well, in fact that's not a 50' Anniversario Roadster.

As you saw on coupe, roadster's front and rear are also decorated with extra carbon fiber bumper and outlet.

All the MY2013 Models will get a '50' emblem made with carbon, to celebrate anniversary.

By the way, does that coupe painted with Rosso Efesto? Really fantastic!
After I posted this I was thinking about that. I realized they all get the 50th plate in the front window. I don't know the color off hand. It's a darker red with a tan interior . It's beautiful.

Attached Images      
Old 07-03-2013, 04:04 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
There ain't no faster or hotter way of getting you're burgers in the world! Only in Dubai!

Attached Images  
Old 07-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really niceAlef_henriique is just really nice
looks like photoshop to me, exRockstar.

Old 07-03-2013, 06:08 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by exRockstar
There ain't no faster or hotter way of getting you're burgers in the world! Only in Dubai!
wait.. what the?

Quick Reply: Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!