Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 02:10 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Really starting to fall in love with this thing.

Old 04-16-2011, 10:48 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
spotted in spain

Attached Images    
Old 04-17-2011, 01:31 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bruinne is an unknown quantity at this point
Is it save to say that aventador made the SV look tame ?

Old 04-17-2011, 01:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud ofErikD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by bruinne
i personally don't think so

Old 04-17-2011, 01:59 AM
Teamspeed Member
Daaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by McRae
spotted in spain
Very interesting to see that the tail lights are only visible on either side when taking a photo or video, it must be the angle or possibly the high refresh ratio of the LED's.

I would've also loved to see that Aventador and at stand still to see the type of wheels it were running and have you noticed the exhaust pipe is "matte black" instead of chrome?

---

To me, the SV still wins my heart over this vehicle. I will have to see one in person... side-by-side, to determine if the Aventador will win my heart!

Old 04-17-2011, 04:00 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
bruinne is an unknown quantity at this point
Base Murcie styling + exterior facelift = LP 640 styling.
I think the Aventador went right into the LP 640 stage, based on the styling. Just couldn't imagine how wild the Aventador SV (if Lamborghini planned that way) if the cycle of the styling is Murcie wise (base, LP and then SV).

Just my two cents...

Hope my english did not confused you guys.

Old 04-17-2011, 08:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Old 04-17-2011, 02:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Damn, the actual footage is nothing new.

Old 04-17-2011, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond reputelostkoz has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bruinne
I would have to say no.

Old 04-17-2011, 04:22 PM
QTC
Teamspeed Member
QTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to allQTC is a name known to all
I have talk with Lamborghini supplier about chassis.

As you can see on website this mono-part of carbon fiber, I estimate about 100 Kg of raw material, built by RTM.

Very strong and light but after a crash the car cannot be repair.

Quick Reply: Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!