Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2011, 03:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by antny74
one of the coolest videos I have seen in a while... the tracing at 1:03 blew my mind

Lamborghini aventador LP-700 launching in korea - YouTube

My country! It's really fantastic!
I think the laser show is the highlight of the launching

Old 11-16-2011, 04:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Hong-Gi
My country! It's really fantastic!
I think the laser show is the highlight of the launching
it was definitely unique! by the way welcome to the team

Old 11-16-2011, 05:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished roadHong-Gi is on a distinguished road
Thanks, antny

Old 11-16-2011, 08:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Valkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished roadValkarth is on a distinguished road
That's just amazing !!

Old 11-16-2011, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute

Old 11-16-2011, 12:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Grigio Estoque. Just delivered to Symblolic Motors in San Diego, pics courtesy of Spencer Berke

Old 11-16-2011, 12:45 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Slap some Giallo calipers on there and you got a sin of a win!!!

Old 11-16-2011, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Yup and drop that nose!

Old 11-16-2011, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!antny74 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
might as well throw this up here

Grigio Estoque LP700 Aventador - YouTube

The customer had the car delivered today or else I would have given symbolic a visit since I'm in SD until next week.

Last edited by antny74; 11-16-2011 at 04:11 PM.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:32 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
^^ that's a sick color combo. My new favorite for the Aventador.

Quick Reply: Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!