Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2011, 12:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by NGJR
that is freaking amazing!!! just the other day I was just imagining what a LP700 would look like in this colour (Blu Cepheus), and I'm not disappointed!

Old 11-05-2011, 04:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I know, I know....
It's white... with black wheels....

Old 11-05-2011, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Member
munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!munch You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Do all french people have no face Alex?? Lol

Old 11-05-2011, 05:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
blackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to beholdblackhole522 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by munch
Do all french people have no face Alex?? Lol

That's why we're good at Poker.

Old 11-05-2011, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
^^ that

But I don't know why I hid their face, though lol!
I think it's because the guy in the 1st picture had a Ferrari sweatshirt

Old 11-06-2011, 06:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
Daaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura about

Last edited by DJ; 11-07-2011 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Guys please take a look at the size of the images before you - copy paste, that thing was huge ;)! Resized
Old 11-06-2011, 06:12 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
nice pic but my pc almost crashed...pic is heavy^^^

Old 11-07-2011, 12:51 AM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
Has anyone posted this AMAZINGSAUCE yet?

Credits to Flickr user Dan Landoni.

Old 11-07-2011, 01:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
OMG. That's DoctaM3's Aventador. But those pictures look great. Such a beautiful color.

Old 11-07-2011, 01:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
JDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond reputeJDM135 has a reputation beyond repute
As amazing as it looks in yellow, I just can't wait for VI lol. Here's another teaser haha.

Quick Reply: Official: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 Picture and Information Thread!