Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 LEAKED

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2011 | 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by NGJR
Yeah, much in the vein of the outrageous Diablo SE30 Jota.

If I were to get an Aventador I would definitely paint/wrap it in some sort of purple.
Me too, purple SE30 one of my all time favourite cars.

Old 02-27-2011 | 06:51 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ferrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DedRok
That looks good

Old 02-28-2011 | 03:30 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I am so happy to see all these shots, I do think it looks amazing!
But coming from an SV I would not feel good about a "wingless" car... So I used my terrible PS skills and put on on there... ;-)

Cant wait to get deliver on this thing so I can start playing with it...

/JON

Attached Images  

Last edited by olsson99; 02-28-2011 at 03:33 AM.
Old 02-28-2011 | 03:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Jon you are a sick man Good to see you are happy with your new purchase so far.

Personally I prefer it without the wing and stock, but that's just me. How's it gonna work with the wing when you put the ski box on the roof?

Old 02-28-2011 | 06:58 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
NeroNemesis is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by olsson99
I am so happy to see all these shots, I do think it looks amazing!
But coming from an SV I would not feel good about a "wingless" car... So I used my terrible PS skills and put on on there... ;-)

Cant wait to get deliver on this thing so I can start playing with it...

/JON
Is yours going to be in matte black again ?

Old 02-28-2011 | 09:02 AM
BDP
Teamspeed Member
BDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of lightBDP is a glorious beacon of light
Damn. I'm really not feelin it. Hopefully it will look better in person. Something about it looks very entry levelish. It looks more like a gallardo replacement than a diablo/murci successor.

Old 02-28-2011 | 09:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
Yes was simply referring to the lights and the honeycomb styling venting, surely not the profile!

Here's an orange chop...

Wow i love it in orange also!

Old 02-28-2011 | 09:42 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
I really hope Lamborghini stop being idiots and release all the press pics today.

Old 02-28-2011 | 09:52 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
A very interesting article in my local newspaper about the UW Lab project created in conjunction with Lamborghini to build the carbon tubs used in the new Aventador. Take a look: UW Lamborghini lab to show off its supercar | Seattle Times Newspaper

Old 02-28-2011 | 02:01 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Few more online -

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 LEAKED