Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 LEAKED

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2011 | 06:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by M5V10
Just gets better and better, imagining a stripped out SV version now with a fixed big wing. Might not be needed but by God it would look the dogs dangly bits.

Old 02-26-2011 | 08:52 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
NeroNemesis is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the red color looks very well on this car, especially with the black accents in the vents and such. Much like the black design elements on the lp670 SV.

I REALLY like that, and the overall shape of this car. Personally, I think the color could have been a little bit less red-ish, maybe with a slight hint of white and pink in it, to make it a bit more vale...

Overall impression : 10 / 10

Didn't think I'd move the Murcielago off of it's throne as my all time favorite, but here it is!

If I had one of these, I'd probably drive it 4 hours a day...

Old 02-26-2011 | 09:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
Rear lights look like audi a4 but that is a beautiful rear

Old 02-26-2011 | 09:54 AM
Photographer Extraordinaire
atomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond reputeatomic80 has a reputation beyond repute
Personally, I think Lamborghini could have done a better job coming up with something much more radical. Case in point, the difference between the Diablo and the Murcielago is pretty obvious but not so much in this case. It looks more like a "revision" change this time.

Old 02-26-2011 | 10:18 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Chris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by NeroNemesis
I think the red color looks very well on this car, especially with the black accents in the vents and such. Much like the black design elements on the lp670 SV.

I REALLY like that, and the overall shape of this car. Personally, I think the color could have been a little bit less red-ish, maybe with a slight hint of white and pink in it, to make it a bit more vale...

Overall impression : 10 / 10

Didn't think I'd move the Murcielago off of it's throne as my all time favorite, but here it is!

If I had one of these, I'd probably drive it 4 hours a day...
I saw it in white... even better than the red with all of the black accents and carbon fiber. As far as driving it every day, this is a much more comfortable, much more luxurious car, and can be driven every day.

As far as that red goes... I am astonished that that is what was unveiled first. We currently have the ONLY Red SuperVeloce in the world for sale at Lamborghini Miami. The red was a factory order, and Lamborghini realized it was too close to a Ferrari red to have on it's flagship car. Following the realization, Lamborghini terminated all other orders in the red, leaving us with a 1/1- I am in shock that that is the image first leaked.

Old 02-26-2011 | 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
gforce is an unknown quantity at this point
That isn't really red,Its ARGOS the SV in your show room is red.I looked at it 3 weeks ago.

Old 02-26-2011 | 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Member
Daaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura about
The rear view camera is kind of distracting, and unfortunately looks aftermarket to me since it's in the middle with a black surrounding compared to the front and rear sensors.

Old 02-26-2011 | 11:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
I certainly like this car a lot, and if i was going to purchase one i would probably chose white with matching white seats, oh also dont know why but i love the new seat design on the LP700-4

Old 02-26-2011 | 11:09 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 02-26-2011 | 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond reputeHainz has a reputation beyond repute
From the AutoSalon in Geneva, from our friends from Autogespot - Exclusieve auto's gespot door jullie!

Attached Images      

Last edited by Hainz; 02-26-2011 at 11:17 AM.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 LEAKED