Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 LEAKED

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2011 | 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
baddabing is on a distinguished roadbaddabing is on a distinguished road
I'll be damned. With the right color it may win me over the LP-670SV

Old 02-25-2011 | 11:18 AM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
Im growing to like it now Im over the initial disappointment, there is a continuity with some of those v shaped angles that looks very good

Old 02-25-2011 | 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
famoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to beholdfamoussas is a splendid one to behold
It just looks like a big LP560 to me? Pretty disappointed.

Old 02-25-2011 | 11:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by famoussas
It just looks like a big LP560 to me? Pretty disappointed.
Can't quite see the Gallardo in it apart from the mirrors, got to say I prefer the Murcielago type mirrors myself.

Old 02-25-2011 | 12:04 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
M5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the roughM5V10 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Ridgback
Can't quite see the Gallardo in it apart from the mirrors, got to say I prefer the Murcielago type mirrors myself.

When you sit in the driver's seat with the new window design it would be really hard to see with the old Murci mirrors so that may have played into the design.

Old 02-25-2011 | 02:04 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Chris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud ofChris@TheExperience has much to be proud of
None of the photos so far have really captures the massive stature of this car, 4 inches wider than the Murcielago, the pictures make the Aventador look bulky and narrow. It's wide set stance in person is menacing and commanding.

Old 02-25-2011 | 02:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Ridgback
Good point sir, thank you.

Old 02-25-2011 | 03:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond reputeAxxlrod has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by M5V10
It's bothering me that the x-brace is offset over the engine.

Actually, I guess the engine is actually offset to the driver side.

Old 02-25-2011 | 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
StevanSV is an unknown quantity at this point
Can somebody tell me how those intakes open and work? I know this might sound like a dumb question, but I just do not know for sure. I heard that they open the opposite of the Murcielago, so can somebody explain to me how they work exactly.

Old 02-25-2011 | 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
Not the biggest fan either, basic shape is very conservative and then they just slapped on some extreme elements. Reminds me of the MP4-12C in some way, but I'm sure when I see it in the flesh it will change my mind.
I respect your opinion but I would just like to say on behalf of the Lamborghini enthusiasts here, that almost every Porsche ever made is conservative compared to this, at least in my opinion

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 LEAKED