Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Beware Lamborghini - Twin Turbo 458 Italia from Underground Racing!

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2010, 02:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
First time ever I felt that I really wanted a Ferrari! Have to love UGR...

Put a set of ADV1s on it and cover up the way to big front wheel arches and it will be uber sweet!

/JON

Last edited by olsson99; 12-31-2010 at 02:15 PM.
Old 12-31-2010, 07:54 PM
Banned
the ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
I appreciate the engineering and the crazy numbers, but I don't get how 560+ hp isn't enough. What exactly do people do with 1,000 hp cars if not the Texas Mile?? Not hating, I just can't wrap my head around it.
Agree with you what the hell do you do except go straight now that the complete balance of a perfect cat is now trash......
Fools with money and nothing to do but go straight down the hwy...

Old 12-31-2010, 09:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
gvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by the ronin
Agree with you what the hell do you do except go straight now that the complete balance of a perfect cat is now trash......
Fools with money and nothing to do but go straight down the hwy...
I think I'd honestly prefer being able to shave 200kg off my car than having another 4-500hp

Old 01-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Sunkizz is an unknown quantity at this point
id rather have a 4wd with that kinda power...so a Gallardo will b my choice.

Old 01-01-2011, 01:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
gvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Sunkizz
id rather have a 4wd with that kinda power...so a Gallardo will b my choice.
Excellent point. The G's need to be fitted with R888 tires to get that much power down through 4 wheels. I'm guessing the 458 will have some serious issues.

The standard 458 already isn't any faster than a standard LP570, despite being a much more technical car, because it can't put the stock 570HP down well enough through 2 wheels, imagine 1000+HP.

Old 01-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Banned
the ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these partsthe ronin is infamous around these parts
Imagine the understeer from a 1000 hp Lambo on a tight road course.... When you break the front wheel grip with power mid corner you go off big time.... Too much of a good thing can kill you....

I guess if you don't have mountains roads to drive and airport runways are all you have....

Oh well ya gotta do something..

Old 01-01-2011, 09:56 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Perdition is on a distinguished roadPerdition is on a distinguished road
Different cars for different purposes: Standing Mile, 1/4 Mile, Street Racing, Time Trials, etc. Besides boost is adjustable. The car isn't stuck at one hp output. Also, some cars excel on different track layouts than others. I'm sure alot of UGR customers don't track their car but I know some who do.

As for high hp cars and lap times: A high hp car can be navigated around a track with a skilled driver behind the wheel. For example: The Bugatti Veyron Super Sport with 1200hp holds the lap record on the Top Gear test track. The track was designed by Lotus engineers and is considered to be an equalizer for cars, since both 0-60mph times and top speed are totally meaningless to the program.

Last edited by Perdition; 01-01-2011 at 10:04 PM.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
Amazing that the supersport is 1.5 seconds faster than the regular Veyron. You'd think the extra 200hp wouldn't make much of a difference anymore.

Old 01-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the ss has much better suspension then the normal Veyron.

Old 01-01-2011, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
And the rear tires are gone in... 3... 2... 1...

Quick Reply: Beware Lamborghini - Twin Turbo 458 Italia from Underground Racing!