Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Suprise is on its way!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 04:21 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!spooky You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
add a Veyron & a Zonda next to it and you will have my favourite 3 supercars.

Old 12-11-2010, 09:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Congrats guys! We all know that you will enjoy it how it is meant to be.
You got snow tires for it yet Roy?

Old 12-11-2010, 09:23 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
That's awesome, congrats Roy.

Old 12-11-2010, 03:55 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Cool car guys but you are going to struggle with the window banner on this one. I'm sure Roy called dibs on June thru Sept

CATSEXOTICS OR UNFvCKWITHABLE OR.....
UNFvCKEXOTICS OR CATSEXWITHABLE

Old 12-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
Auctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to all
will it be for sale?....

Old 12-11-2010, 07:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
Everything is for sale sir.

Old 12-11-2010, 07:21 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
You guys are absolutely nuts, and I love it! Any chance this came straight out of Sweden? They've been trying to unload one with similar spec for ages over here. I was gonna buy it but, you know . . .

Old 12-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Scootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of lightScootypuff Jr. is a glorious beacon of light
You guys are my heroes. I seriously hope I have the opportunity to meet both of you at some point in time.

Old 12-11-2010, 09:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jox
You guys are absolutely nuts, and I love it! Any chance this came straight out of Sweden? They've been trying to unload one with similar spec for ages over here. I was gonna buy it but, you know . . .
I'm pretty sure this car has been stateside since new (2008). All upgrades were done in US by factory techs.

Old 12-12-2010, 05:49 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Great car Roy. Now drive the max out of it as you used to.

Quick Reply: Suprise is on its way!!