Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

More spy shots, Lamborghini LP 700-4

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 08:58 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
aceofblitz is on a distinguished roadaceofblitz is on a distinguished roadaceofblitz is on a distinguished road
Jsturn, in my opinion that's the closest thing you're ever going to get to the officially unveiled one. Almost all the lines and details of the car are exposed. The rims are what I saw in Bahrain exactly. Only notice I have is the rear end of the car seems to have something stuck to the bottom site of the bumper for stealth purposes. Shape should be a slight ">" shape similar to the front bumper which has a "<" shape.
Good job with the photo!

Old 12-07-2010, 09:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
barchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond repute
what happened to the big thread about the lp-700??

Old 12-07-2010, 09:33 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
StevanSV is an unknown quantity at this point
looks good i just wanna see the real thing already the Murcielago was my favorite car so i just wanna see if what is replacing it is good

Old 12-07-2010, 09:34 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by StevanSV
looks good i just wanna see the real thing already the Murcielago was my favorite car so i just wanna see if what is replacing it is good
Welcome to the team sir

Old 12-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jhietter You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
How on earth does that front meet pedestrian safety standards? It looks like one of those giant grills on the front of old trains.

Old 12-14-2010, 08:33 AM
Ian
Teamspeed Member
Ian has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura aboutIan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by jhietter
How on earth does that front meet pedestrian safety standards? It looks like one of those giant grills on the front of old trains.
haha! I was about to say something! It looks like getting hit by one of these would be like getting stabbed by a HUGE blunt knife

Old 12-14-2010, 01:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
jsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to all
smile, the first official pictures (teaser!) we will probably get until April so it has been said by me at least lamborghini. Let us wait :-)

Old 12-14-2010, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
dyvatvol15 is on a distinguished roaddyvatvol15 is on a distinguished road
jsturn: rubbish, official debut will be in March, so we'll get official pictures in March ;-)

Old 12-14-2010, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
jsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to all
oh sorry i mean february

Old 12-14-2010, 03:11 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Week or so before Geneva there will be official studio photos of LP700-4. Just wait for Geneva and don't put high hopes on leaks.

Quick Reply: More spy shots, Lamborghini LP 700-4