Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Regular Gallardo LP550-2?

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2010, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Regular Gallardo LP550-2?

2011 Lamborghini LP550-2 6-Speed Coupe :: Lamborghini Houston

To quote Lamborghini of Houston, "This is Lamborghini’s new 550hp Gallardo in the Rear Wheel Drive configuration much like the 2010 Balboni Edition."

In this picture you can see the side badge reads "LP550-2"
http://www.lamborghinihouston.com/im...d_Coupe_11.jpg

I had no idea you could order a Gallardo like this, has anybody heard of this? Any more details?

Old 12-04-2010, 06:06 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
It's true. No balboni stripe.

Old 12-04-2010, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Old 12-04-2010, 06:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thank you. That is awesome, I would definitely order a 6-speed LP550-2.

It looks like Lamborghini will have both RWD and 4WD models side by side from now on, which is also good to see.

Old 12-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
gvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to behold
That's very interesting. I didn't know they'd make a non-balboni one. No technical changes at all so you may as well go for the VB. That said, was the VB edition limited? I can't remember. If so, then that means we still have the RWD option which is interesting!

Old 12-04-2010, 09:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by gvan
That's very interesting. I didn't know they'd make a non-balboni one. No technical changes at all so you may as well go for the VB. That said, was the VB edition limited? I can't remember. If so, then that means we still have the RWD option which is interesting!
The Balboni is limited to 250 units and comes with the stripe, white interior accents and only comes in limited colors.

This mean you can order a brand new LP550-2 with any options or colors you wish.

Old 12-05-2010, 02:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
tips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond reputetips has a reputation beyond repute
sadly the balbonis didnt do wel, i think theyre selling whats left without the special bits for tad cheaper

Old 12-05-2010, 08:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to beholdLambo91 is a splendid one to behold
They launched the LP550-2 together with the LP570-4 SL here in Singapore many months back...

we have both LP550-2 and LP550-2 VB running around on the streets...but both were selling quite badly..

Old 12-05-2010, 11:49 AM
Teamspeed Member
gvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to behold
Does anyone know the pricing for the 550-2 compared to the 560-4?

I'd heard the balboni was cheaper than a 560 but I've always seen it costing more. Curious if the RWD car without the VB name and limited status is now cheaper.

Old 12-05-2010, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by gvan
Does anyone know the pricing for the 550-2 compared to the 560-4?

I'd heard the balboni was cheaper than a 560 but I've always seen it costing more. Curious if the RWD car without the VB name and limited status is now cheaper.
The Balboni was more expensive than the regular LP560-4 because it was a special model. I've heard the LP550-2 is the new "entry" model and is cheaper than a LP560-4 but I do not have specific pricing. Lamborghini doesn't even list it as a model on their website.

Quick Reply: Regular Gallardo LP550-2?