Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lambo in the snow

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2010, 04:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Lambos for the win!

some other interesting cars in the snow

Old 12-06-2010, 04:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Old 12-06-2010, 08:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
gvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to behold
MAJOR props to the CGT and F40 being driven in the snow.

Old 12-06-2010, 11:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Overtaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond reputeOvertaker has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by IIVVX
what are you implying?
Implying implicating implications that it is more impressive to see a Lamborghini from Dubai in snow that to see a Lamborghini from Norway in snow.

Old 12-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ohhaiguys has a reputation beyond reputeohhaiguys has a reputation beyond reputeohhaiguys has a reputation beyond reputeohhaiguys has a reputation beyond reputeohhaiguys has a reputation beyond reputeohhaiguys has a reputation beyond reputeohhaiguys has a reputation beyond reputeohhaiguys has a reputation beyond reputeohhaiguys has a reputation beyond reputeohhaiguys has a reputation beyond reputeohhaiguys has a reputation beyond repute
My neighbour drives his LP640 every single day, whether it be in the snow or rain. He did the same with his Gallardo as well. Major props to these kinds of drivers!

Old 12-06-2010, 12:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Knox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really niceKnox is just really nice
Originally Posted by ohhaiguys
My neighbour drives his LP640 every single day, whether it be in the snow or rain. He did the same with his Gallardo as well. Major props to these kinds of drivers!
I was going to echo the same. My neighbor drives his Murci and 360 Spyder every day, rain, shine or snow.

Old 12-07-2010, 04:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
Auctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to allAuctung is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ohhaiguys
props indeed, theres nothing wrong with snow or rain. There is however a HUGE problem with the Murci STEAL frame and salt!!! And once its starts to rust the snow and rain will easily take its toll.
Unlike most exotic owners I dont think my cars will melt in the rain, I do however have no desire to clean every tiny creavise that gets filthy from the rain, nor is it that fun to drive an exotic in the rain as you have no grip at all. The snow is fun as long as you are in say an airport hanger area with no salt

Old 12-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Auctung
props indeed, theres nothing wrong with snow or rain. There is however a HUGE problem with the Murci STEAL frame and salt!!! And once its starts to rust the snow and rain will easily take its toll.
Unlike most exotic owners I dont think my cars will melt in the rain, I do however have no desire to clean every tiny creavise that gets filthy from the rain, nor is it that fun to drive an exotic in the rain as you have no grip at all. The snow is fun as long as you are in say an airport hanger area with no salt
True.
On top of that you have to worry about other drivers hittin you

Old 12-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Great picture!

Old 12-08-2010, 04:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
This thread makes my balls tingle.

Quick Reply: Lambo in the snow