Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 11:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
That will not happen. Lamborghini are very good at this.

But I can tell you that they caught one trying to take photos with a camera pen at the factory....
and they STILL invited u?

Old 11-27-2010, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hg_wng
and they STILL invited u?
ha ha no its was not me but I saw the camera pen after....

Old 11-28-2010, 05:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond reputeMONACO BODYGUARDS™ has a reputation beyond repute
Hope they will keep the Aventador name, only thing they would confirm 100% was LP 700-4

Old 11-28-2010, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished roadDktran31 is on a distinguished road
awesome! so jealous!

Old 11-28-2010, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Im hearing a lot lately that the name wont be Aventador. Dont know about that as it matches the famous bull profile and also it sounds good...
Cant wait for Geneva!!!

Old 11-28-2010, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
I thought Monaco Bodyguards actually heard a Lamborghini employee refer to it as Aventador?

I really hope it isnt the name though - the bull Aventador won second place at something or other and had its ear cut off- not exactly inspirational.

Last edited by Spadge1976; 11-28-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah i thought that too, but there arent a lot of famous bulls names that sound proper for a Lamborghini...

Old 11-28-2010, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
Maybe they should stop using bulls names if they have to resort to using the name of a bull that acheived second place in 1993 and had its ear cut off. Just a thought.

I'm sure this car wont be called Aventador

Old 11-28-2010, 10:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by MONACO BODYGUARDS™
I JUST bought a new car in July and for now I am working on a Christmas gift for myself...

I don't want one of the first cars, and I don't believe that they will deliver any customer cars before the summer of 2011. More likely after the the holidays.

Lamborghini are flying in VIP clients from all over the world, trendsetters and people with SPECIAL relation to the factory.
A friend of mine has ordered one and it will be delivered in May-June 2011, the price is not around 270 but around 300k €. Maybe i'm going in December to see it

Old 11-28-2010, 11:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
rmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Spadge1976
Maybe they should stop using bulls names if they have to resort to using the name of a bull that acheived second place in 1993 and had its ear cut off. Just a thought.

I'm sure this car wont be called Aventador
agreed

Quick Reply: VIP invitation to see the new Lamborghini AVENTADOR (LP 700-4) at the factory