Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Ever wonder how many "C-Notes" fit into a murci trunk?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 07:25 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
have you guys seen this??? lol

Mini-Me Drops the Bank on 50 Cent

Mini-Me Drops the Bank on 50 Cent | TMZ.com

"After 50 twittered himself playing with half-a-million bucks in cash last week -- Verne Troyer got his mittens on a few stacks of his own ... and posted this vicious photo response.

Gangster rivalries have never been so adorable. "

Old 11-08-2010, 07:38 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
The guy's smarter than you think he is.
I dont think he puts rims on his cars, i saw a convoy once of him and his guys, Maybachs, Phantoms, Ferraris, Murcis, GT40 , none of them had 22inch rims on it.

I admire him coming from absolutely nothing to 400+MM self made, that's a a real achievement.

Old 11-08-2010, 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk
Doubt 50 will be going broke any time soon. He's up there with P Diddy and Jay-Z of rappers that manage their money well...or at least has hired the best team to do so. I've seen other funny videos he's been putting online lately, the man seems to be having a hell of a time being on top of the world.
Ditto this and V's comments. He was smart enough to keep his name off of the Vitamin Water branding and avoid that stigma that could have come with it. Seems like a smart move to me.

Old 11-08-2010, 08:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond reputesean has a reputation beyond repute
Money can't buy class.

Old 11-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
KingVen is an unknown quantity at this point
Hes got good taste in cars, thats for sure.

Old 11-08-2010, 09:38 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
D!ck measuring competition with Money Mayweather?

Old 11-08-2010, 09:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
X2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond reputeX2daC has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
Ditto this and V's comments. He was smart enough to keep his name off of the Vitamin Water branding and avoid that stigma that could have come with it. Seems like a smart move to me.
Formula 50.

Old 11-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by KingVen
Hes got good taste in cars, thats for sure.
agreed sir

Old 11-11-2010, 11:06 AM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Those of you who believe everything you see need to check your gullibility levels. The guy makes music about popping bottles, drugs and the like, but doesnt use neither, and still makes millions of dollars in the process.

Here's a video of his friends playing with his cars, no rims on any of them.
He had a white ford GT with blue stripes too, i'll post the video once i find it.

Old 11-11-2010, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Ced
The guy makes music about popping bottles, drugs and the like, but doesnt use neither, and still makes millions of dollars in the process.
50 Cent doesn't drink or do drugs...?

I bet he's a virgin too...

Quick Reply: Ever wonder how many "C-Notes" fit into a murci trunk?