Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Ride in the Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 06:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the Team, Awesome video!

Old 10-25-2010, 04:43 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
hlmiii is an unknown quantity at this point
That would be me in the driver's seat. I had no idea we'd end up here on Teamspeed ...

The drive was about 30 minutes west of Houston. We met at cars and coffee - David quickly shows himself to be not only VERY excited by these wheels but also to be a very intelligent, respectful and polite person.

He's exactly the kind of person who should be in an SV, so it was my clear duty to let him check out the view from the inside. Life feels much better when you're inside something orange and black, very noisy, and very fast.

He and I both had a great time. With the interest and intelligence he has at such an early point in life he has a chance of having one of his own some day. He may know more about the car than I do.

Now that I know we're going viral next time I'll make a point of keeping the revs up even higher. Sounds pretty good for an iPhone, eh?

Please don't tell his Dad about all the details. We need to go again.
Thanks for a great outing, David.

Old 10-25-2010, 06:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
Daaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura about
Hunter, I cannot stop thanking you honestly. It was such a privilege and experience to have such a ride in your car.

Thank you everybody for the warm welcome and reputation points, I am glad that many have enjoyed the video despite its low image quality. At least the V12 survived the compression rendering. ;-)

Old 10-25-2010, 09:06 PM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to both of you!! I always love to see exotic car owners who are willing to share their toys with others, even if it is just taking the time to take someone for a ride. I think you both are going to enjoy TEAMSPEED!!

Old 10-28-2010, 04:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to the TEAM!!! Great video, you are very lucky! Btw what game was he referring to?

Old 10-28-2010, 04:15 PM
Teamspeed Member
Daaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura aboutDaaavid has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by B4rad
Welcome to the TEAM!!! Great video, you are very lucky! Btw what game was he referring to?
Thanks!

We were referring to Midnight Club: Los Angeles. It’s far from a simulator, but it does have exotics in them; just not the LP640’s or later. Since I frequent that game with friends, he told me that I can tell my friends I did better.

Old 11-19-2010, 01:53 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
TonyGPhoto is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice! I love Hunter's SV.

Old 11-19-2010, 06:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
I think there are more active SV owners here than any other non brand-specific forum. This is why I came here. There are more posts with actual content, rather than the usual single word posts that go on for pages on so many other forums.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by TommyJames
I think there are more active SV owners here than any other non brand-specific forum. This is why I came here. There are more posts with actual content, rather than the usual single word posts that go on for pages on so many other forums.
I couldn’t agree more despite having so many members, too!

Funny thing is TommyJames, Tommy if I may; we were speaking about your car during the ride. Before Hunter purchased his SV, he had though about getting the VI color combo but decided to opt for the orange. I had told him about your VI being the only one in the US, so there could’ve been two in the US.

Old 11-22-2010, 08:32 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
hlmiii is an unknown quantity at this point
Tony and Tommy -

Where are you guys?

Tony - nice pics (in spite of someone's mug getting in the way; where's Photoshop ...)

Happy Thanksgiving to all here at TeamSpeed.
For those in Houston ... if you have free time, the weather will be good for a Saturday morning meetup. Interested?

Quick Reply: Ride in the Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV