Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Mechanic Crashes Lamborghini

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2010 | 09:24 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
The owner and people in general have a lot of patience
I would be in that dealership threatening people up.

I was at a BMW dealer once servicing my gf's Mini, and seen one of the mechanics there, being so reckless with a 335, he was doing all these backup maneuvers, i guess he was trying to back into the garage from the parking lot; but didnt realize the garage door was coming down, you can guess what happened next...

Old 10-24-2010 | 02:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Lauzon P will be hurting from this...I will wait on the investigation to judge but it looks as though speed was likely involved...

Old 10-28-2010 | 04:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Sad news

Old 12-03-2010 | 08:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
gvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to behold
If I may bump this thread...

I just joined and it's my car.

Thanks for the support

Old 12-03-2010 | 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
gvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to beholdgvan is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by McRae
ive seen this G in person...it WAS nice...i spotted it at drive thru at a TIM HORTON...canadas version of a DUNKIN DONUTS...was very comical
It was less comical the time I killed the engine so they could hear my order and it wouldn't restart :P (turned out to be old plugs, just needed to cool down a minute)

Old 12-03-2010 | 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome, sorry for the loss

Old 12-03-2010 | 08:57 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by GuessWho
Welcome, sorry for the loss
Thanks. Appears to be repairable, but parts are taking forever. It's been over a month since they were ordered.

Old 12-03-2010 | 09:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I know it breaks the man code, but I think this is a perfectly acceptable time for the owner to kick the guy who crashed his car in the nuts.
a while back,my best friend was driving my car home from getting the windshield replaced. I was in my father's car at the time. Me driving in front, guess what happens? Yep. Boom.

Besides paying for everything out of pocket, I got 2 free kick's and 2 slaps (this was before "Slap Bet" in How I Met Your Mother).

come to think of it, I might still have 1 of either left.....

Old 12-03-2010 | 09:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gvan
Thanks. Appears to be repairable, but parts are taking forever. It's been over a month since they were ordered.
Welcome.

How about the loss of value when it comes to sell the car?

Hope they're compensating for it.

Old 12-03-2010 | 09:33 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gvan
If I may bump this thread...

I just joined and it's my car.

Thanks for the support
To Teamspeed Gvan! Hope you get everything sorted to your liking soon!

Quick Reply: Mechanic Crashes Lamborghini