Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Paris 2010: Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Concept lights up the stage

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
i am warming to it....

Old 10-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond reputeNVPhotoman has a reputation beyond repute
now I know what it looks like, the old Italdesign CALA...

Old 10-02-2010, 11:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute_CEO_ has a reputation beyond repute
Huge. Amount. Of. Boner.

Old 10-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!GT3ZZZ You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I was at Paris this weekend and had a look at the concept - its insane in the flesh, everything on the car apart from the engine/gearbox and interior upholstery is carbon and made in the new facility at Sant Agata. As well as the partnership with Boeing, they also signed a deal with Callaway:

Callaway Golf | Lamborghini

I spent a bit of time in their hospitality area backstage - Winkelmann and some of his senior team were there. They told me that this was strictly a concept and it had no chance of road legal certification and production.

However, they did say that they had received a lot of calls urging them to make the car anyway - typically "I own the country so I decide what's road legal" from some middle east customers or calls to make it as a track only machine. This is under consideration if enough buyers emerge to make it worthwhile. They also confirmed that it is a fully functioning car and they intend to let journalists drive it on track in the next month or two!

On the V12, no new info above what is already posted on here. Confirmed though that it is a completely new car with no carryover parts whatsoever. They quoted the HP as 700 rather than 713/720.

Old 10-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
First lambo I have ever liked. Finally the go matches the show. I hope they make something similar.

Old 10-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
I'd love to see Lamborghini introduce some of the rear end's exposed mecahnical parts they've shown here into the new v12 next year, but given the negative response this concept seems to have generated, I'm not too hopeful.
I really hope they dont play it safe whatever it looks like.

Old 10-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
I really like the seats and the rear lights i hope they put some of this car´s details to future models...

Old 10-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
I want to like it but it looks very unfinished.

Old 10-05-2010, 01:46 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Interview with Stefan Winkelman, as I told he speaks about possibility to produce the car in a very limited numbers.

YouTube - Lamborghini Sesto Elemento - Interview Stephan Winkelmann

Old 10-05-2010, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
Am I correct in saying that front and rear covers of this car open up in a similar way to the Miura, like a clamshell? I havent seen any pictures of the engine cover being opened, or what lies beneath...