Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2011 | 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
barchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond reputebarchetta7550 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dmanero
I disappointed, I thought the new Lamborghini was supposed to be all new with only 5% of what the Murc had and that it was going to have no resemblance to the Murc. But what I'm seeing here is a close resemblance to the Reventon/Murc.
have you seen the car in person? if no then you cant assume anything

Old 01-28-2011 | 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
dmanero is an unknown quantity at this point
no I not lucky enough,important or have enough money to get a viewing, I'm just saying that I was excepting something different, i.e. the 458 looks nothing like the f430. And after seeing the sesto elemento I would have thought it was going to be in the same lines.

I'm still a huge fan of Lamborghini, I'm just saying that was expecting something different.

Think you should pull in those nails.

Old 01-28-2011 | 02:28 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Erny is on a distinguished roadErny is on a distinguished road
I hope it will be a nice Car!

Attached Images     
Old 01-28-2011 | 04:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice!

Old 01-28-2011 | 08:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
thedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond reputethedude has a reputation beyond repute
holy crap, that is nice

Old 01-28-2011 | 09:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
I love it, but I hate that little "^^^" bumpy design that travels down the center of the car.

Old 01-29-2011 | 12:50 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Extreme in design! I love it!

Old 01-29-2011 | 03:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to allMarkoRamius is a name known to all
This is gonna blow everything off the road apart from the new Pagani

Old 01-29-2011 | 09:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ridgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura aboutRidgback has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
This is gonna blow everything off the road apart from the new Pagani
Hard to judge from the disguised shots but at the moment this blows the Pagani away for me personally. Very disappointed with the Pagani, its extremely underwhelming but thats due to the Zonda's sheer visual presence.

Old 01-29-2011 | 10:24 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
MapleCars is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll definitely miss those murcielago mirrors.

Quick Reply: Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4