Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2010 | 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
aceofblitz is on a distinguished roadaceofblitz is on a distinguished roadaceofblitz is on a distinguished road
JS that is the closest rendering yet!
btw im a huge fan of your renders, great job on all of them

Old 12-14-2010 | 09:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jstrat85 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by jonsibal
LLN just posted it..

Illustrated: Murcielago-replacing Lamborghini Aventador

Right hand drive LP700-4 rendering with the rear pillar vent and rear wing in the up position. I tried to add as much detail into it as possible so hopefully, it's close to the real thing.
Wow you did a great job!!!! are you making any rear shots?

Last edited by jstrat85; 12-14-2010 at 09:20 PM.
Old 12-14-2010 | 09:16 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-15-2010 | 12:22 AM
contract neg repper for hire
mafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond reputemafishman1 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, I really hope this is what it looks like. I was getting a little skeptical after the other renderings, but this looks AWESOME!!!

Old 12-15-2010 | 12:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Wow! Jon you are a legend!!

Old 12-15-2010 | 12:49 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond repute
Not sure about that, but thanks for all the feedback guys. Glad you guys liked it.

Originally Posted by jstrat85
are you making any rear shots?
I have a draft of it but had other projects that takes precedence over it so at this time, not sure if I'll be able to get back to it.

Old 12-15-2010 | 02:19 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Good rendering, I think the closest one. Of course seems that it is based on Gallardo and few details a a bit different, but the general design is clear.

Old 12-15-2010 | 02:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by D55L
Good rendering, I think the closest one. Of course seems that it is based on Gallardo and few details a a bit different, but the general design is clear.
Could you be a bit more specific on what details are different?

Old 12-15-2010 | 03:15 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Its hard to describe, when you just look at it, looks ok, when you look closer you notice that single parts and details are ok, but the shape and the looks of the real car is a bit different, you just see and notice. That is just the general impression. I can't stop thinking that redering was made on Gallardo basis, not on the mule. It looks more Gallardo than LP700-4 looks in reality.

I have stated this and will say once again - why to invent a wheel one more time? Just take the latest pics with thin camo, strip the camo off, add black reinforced plastics to lower parts in way like its done in this rendering. And you get the car.

Old 12-15-2010 | 06:27 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond reputejonsibal has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the feedback D55L, but trust me, I did not use a single Gallardo parts nor was it based on a gallardo image. Spy shots were part of the base to keep the proportion close but must have gotten tweaked along the way. Since I haven't seen the car, I trust you guys who have more info or have seen it in pics/in person.

Last edited by jonsibal; 12-15-2010 at 06:39 AM.

Quick Reply: Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4