Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2010 | 01:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mythic
like the car, not so sure about the front though. Maybe its the angle.
Agree, we will have to wait to see the car in Geneva see it and make our judgement...

Old 12-11-2010 | 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
rmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enoughrmani will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Spadge1976
Image found on F.Chat:
i like it, thought the front looks a little sharp to me. i'm glad they didn't stray too far from the diablo and muri roots.

Old 12-12-2010 | 10:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
DoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to allDoctaM3 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Alex12de
Could you point the main differences of the LP700-4 with the sketch Spadge did ???
hmmm... I could but that would be coming awfully close to breaking the NDA if any of us who saw the car, went point by point through the differences with the sketches. Lets just say, they are getting close but there is so much detail to this car, that you just really can begin to appreciate it unless you see it in person.

Originally Posted by a007apl
Maybe it...
Originally Posted by Spadge1976
Image found on F.Chat:
Hmmm... a number of the lines are wrong on this...there are some major lines that give the car a mean look but they are camo'd in all the spy shots.

Originally Posted by jpcourt
I saw the car today... that picture gives you an idea as to what it looks like, but in the flesh it is one of the nicest cars I have ever laid my eyes on!!! Those are the correct wheels though 19 inch in front with 20's on the back.
Yep, I was in NYC too.. setup is staggered. 20 rears, 19 up front. The rear is 330/30-20 or something like that. Just massive.

Agree, we will have to wait to see the car in Geneva see it and make our judgement...
Safe bet. Unless someone get a really get high res shot of all of the panels before Geneva, the stuff you see on will just be teasers. Besides that, I think its the total package. Anyone who has seen it will tell you, you just have to walk around the thing to get a feel for it... it strikes you from almost any angle, high, low, front side, whatever. No doubt this car will reset lots of things. POW--others will be down for the count!

Here is my little teaser from the event:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHBwAlAFrJ8

Cheers.

Old 12-12-2010 | 11:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Oh come on let the teasers and show us the real car!!!
Im kidding well done. I cant wait!
Oh just remember we still have 4 months for Geneva...

Old 12-12-2010 | 11:47 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Why 4 months? Press days are 1st and 2nd of March. I will try my best to be there and prepare good coverage.

Old 12-12-2010 | 11:48 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ecnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura about
Oh just remember we still have 4 months for Geneva...
It's only 2,5 months

The International Motor Show will be opening for its 81st edition from March 3 to 13, 2011 at Geneva Palexpo.

Old 12-12-2010 | 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Yeah whatever i was trying to be more dramatic
Im not sure if i will be able to go this year to Geneva...
But anyways... I want a lot of details in your LP700-4 and
C9 coverage D55L!!!

Old 12-12-2010 | 01:13 PM
Teamspeed Member
Spadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the roughSpadge1976 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by DoctaM3
Hmmm... a number of the lines are wrong on this...there are some major lines that give the car a mean look but they are camo'd in all the spy shots.
I'm very pleased to hear this, thank you.

Old 12-12-2010 | 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ecnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura about
AutoWeek Flash Drivie:

What is it?

This is the Lamborghini LP 837, a shadowy, camouflaged prototype that foretells of the Murciélago replacement. It uses a 700-hp, 509 lb-ft, dry-sump V12 and loads of carbon fiber for a lightweight demeanor.

There are three of these prototypes in the world, each in a different stage of development, and they're worth gazillions for their information-gathering value alone.

How's it drive?

With the V12 howling, the four wheels bite harder than they ever did on the Murciélago (it's now a Haldex IV center diff, rather than a viscous coupling) and the seats slam you so hard they take your breath away.

All the while, the bellow in your ears is shamelessly belligerent, but with a sheen of smoothness the old V12 never had. It's as if the only tremors coming from the motor are the ones Lamborghini wanted it to have, rather than the ones they were forced to live with.

No other car in the world changes gear this fast. First to second hammers home in just 0.05 second in the Corsa mode, and it doesn't do it smoothly, either. There's a marked, metallic “bang” and a shudder runs through the car and then it's back, ripping all 700 horses into the road again.

Do I want it?

Of course you do. It's a jet of a thing. Lamborghini tech boss Maurizio Reggiani insists the car will blast to 62 mph in less than three seconds and will have a 217-mph top

Lamborghini LP 837, an AW Flash Drive - AutoWeek Magazine

Old 12-12-2010 | 02:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute
I sent that picture (red car above) to a friend that saw the car and this is what he had to say:

That picture you sent me is kinda like the real thing but still missing a lot. The front nose is more like a superleggera in the center and the lights are different, also it has more vents on the side with a much much bigger engine intake. The hood looks right but stil with less poof, you know? The car is totally different than this in so many ways.

Quick Reply: Breaking Lamborghini Murcielago Replacement News! The LP700-4