Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lamborghini Paris Auto Show Teaser

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 10:56 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by d3a
715 is the code of gallardo spyder right? so maybe we can expect the spyder superleggera version ...we already saw spy-pics of gallardo @ ring

Lamborghini Gallardo mystery spyder spied on Nurburgring - Balboni or Superleggera?
think your on to something

Old 09-20-2010, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
think your on to something
No it cant be... I mean look at the teaser images! It doesnt look anything like a Superleggera, and i think Lamborghini shouldnt have bothered to make teasers for a superleggera spyder, its something else. Oh and im pretty sure the last teaser pic is from the car´s dash as you can see the red steering wheel on the back...

Old 09-20-2010, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Member
jsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to alljsturn is a name known to all

I have lightened the teaser picture a little and have made more sharp :-)

Old 09-20-2010, 04:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
^^ What material is that? It does not look like CF.

Old 09-20-2010, 04:26 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
^^ What material is that? It does not look like CF.
its SPACE cf lol

Old 09-20-2010, 06:32 PM
Teamspeed Member
dyvatvol15 is on a distinguished roaddyvatvol15 is on a distinguished road
Let's see, which new names were registered by Automobili Lamborghini:
Aventador
Toro
Stier

Unfortunately, I remembered, that before premiere of Estoque were rumours about "Urus," so I don't know if these names could be possible

Old 09-20-2010, 07:52 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!olsson99 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think the third teaser pic strengthens the theory that all the teaser pics are taken from a design concept and not the Murc successor.

I think that cockpit looks way to futuristic to be from anything that will be for sale anytime soon.

I hope I am wrong as I would love for them to go "all in" on the new car!

/JON

Old 09-21-2010, 12:29 PM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
I thought about the code-number "715-5"... 715-1 could be lp560 coupè, 715-2 lp560 spyder,715-3 balboni,715-4 lp570 sl and now the latest version 715-5 lp spyder superleggera

Old 09-21-2010, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by d3a
I thought about the code-number "715-5"... 715-1 could be lp560 coupè, 715-2 lp560 spyder,715-3 balboni,715-4 lp570 sl and now the latest version 715-5 lp spyder superleggera
thats a smart guess

Old 09-21-2010, 12:37 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
shin is on a distinguished roadshin is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by d3a
You're missing the stock LP550-2 (NOT the Balboni) which is now part of the lineup.

Quick Reply: Lamborghini Paris Auto Show Teaser