Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

[Kreissieg] LP670 SV exhaust development progress!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2010, 06:17 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Kreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond repute
[Kreissieg] LP670 SV exhaust development progress!

Hello.

Luckily we have 458 and SV at same time at our shop for R&D.
This thread will cover the SV R&D progress.

Last week, brand new LP670 SV has arrived to our shop for exhaust R&D.
I will post up the updates on weekly basis to show how we put our effort on the making the system.

I was away for summer vacation for 5 days, and our mechanic already made good progress.
So I missed some pictures, but I thought it would be still worth to post the rest of the progress.

This shows how we produce 1st prototype to check the fitment and exhaust sound quality.
Our final production are produced in the factory to ensure the quality control, mandrel bending and ect

Aug 9th
It usually takes at least 30 days for us to come out with first prototype.
One mechanic concentrates on developing one system.
Stock system is off the car.

Old 08-21-2010, 06:20 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Kreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond repute
Aug 20th.

New muffler section has been placed on the car, and routing the pipings from the exhaust manifold to the muffler.
Our piping connection has additional fins insides to create unique sound of Kreissieg.

Old 08-21-2010, 12:31 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
cfdrumr is an unknown quantity at this point
such beautiful exhaust work.
I wish you guys hade an exhaust for the Subaru STi!!!

Old 08-21-2010, 01:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
something I always wanted to wait for & now its under development and I am waiting for the videos!!!

Old 08-21-2010, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
This will be epic as the sv already sounds damn near perfection

Old 08-21-2010, 11:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
^+10000. Can't wait for the finished product!

Old 08-30-2010, 04:59 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Aug 29th

We have finished securing the muffler support.

This is KSG catalyst bypass section.

Unveiling one of our know-how to make best sound system.
All of our exhaust system has these "fins" between all the connections of two pipes to control the flow/pressure.
This is one of major key points of our exhaust's unique sound and performance.

Stock cat/bypass section for comparison.

Old 08-30-2010, 01:01 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
spunkymonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
I really dig Kreissieg... Seriously! Been a follower since hearing one F1 vt on a LP500s...

Old 08-30-2010, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
trax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond reputetrax has a reputation beyond repute
Really interested in this as the exhaust is the one thing I dont like about my SV

Old 08-30-2010, 07:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by trax
Really interested in this as the exhaust is the one thing I dont like about my SV
??????????????????????????????????????

Quick Reply: [Kreissieg] LP670 SV exhaust development progress!