Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Sant 'Agata home of Lamborghini factory and museum

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 08:19 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Replicant is on a distinguished roadReplicant is on a distinguished road
Sant 'Agata home of Lamborghini factory and museum

Hello,
I've went in my holiday to Italy and i've visited the home towns of Ferrari, Lamborghini and Maserati.
In Sant 'Agata near Modena is the home of Lamborghini, this is where the factory is and the museum. The museum was great to see, maybe even better then Ferrari. I also made a post of my Ferrari experience and i will make a post of Maserati soon.

Here are a few pics i made, it was something special to be in the area where the biggest exotic cars bin born..

Just a visitor from Belgium, this one has massive white rims!

This Gallardo has served as a real cop car, he also drived hart transplantations and other important medical equipment.

This was the end of my vacation

This should has been the new Lamborghini line, luckily Audi took Lambo over and started the luckily a other look...

All this pics are made by me. So don't copy! If you want to copy contact me...

Old 08-09-2010, 08:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member

Why is this not in production...

All this pics are made by me, so don't copy! If you want to copy ask first..

Last edited by Replicant; 08-09-2010 at 08:24 AM.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:49 AM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics. Thanks for sharing.

Old 08-09-2010, 10:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
m7mmed MD is on a distinguished roadm7mmed MD is on a distinguished roadm7mmed MD is on a distinguished roadm7mmed MD is on a distinguished roadm7mmed MD is on a distinguished roadm7mmed MD is on a distinguished road
thanks.
True why that Miura concept did not make it to production? It is very beautiful and a good alternative for the Ferrari GTs.

Old 08-09-2010, 10:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Tommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond reputeTommy6030 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pics! I love the shot of the Superleggera in front of the sign and that yellow Diablo GT is fantastic

Old 08-09-2010, 02:40 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Yeah, on the sign next to the car was standing that there was lots of request from Lambo enthusiasts to build this car but they didn't build it.. It's a shame...

Old 08-09-2010, 02:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Yeah, i was very lucky because a professional photographer was making official shots of it with big equipment so i took my change en was standing next to him and also took some shots :P

Old 08-09-2010, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!calypso You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing

Old 08-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool stuff! Thanks for sharing.

Old 08-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Amazing stuff.

Quick Reply: Sant 'Agata home of Lamborghini factory and museum