Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Video: Lamborghini LP570-4 Superleggera by GTspirit.com

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 03:48 AM
Des
Teamspeed Rookie
Des is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to all
Video: Lamborghini LP570-4 Superleggera by GTspirit.com

I spend two days with the new Lamborghini LP570-4 Superleggera last week in Milan, Italy

Antal, our video guy, made a little action video of the car:

Lamborghini LP570-4 Superleggera in Milano on Vimeo

Verdict: Awesome for track, too hardcore for the street but the amazing sound might make up for that!

Old 04-12-2010, 03:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Wow. Must have one.

Old 04-12-2010, 07:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
That is awesome. Your so lucky. Are you are Automotive Journalist? Because as you can see from my signature that is what I want to become and am working towards.

Old 04-12-2010, 12:09 PM
Des
Teamspeed Rookie
Des is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to allDes is a name known to all
Originally Posted by B4rad
That is awesome. Your so lucky. Are you are Automotive Journalist? Because as you can see from my signature that is what I want to become and am working towards.
It's one of the things I do! How old are you?

Old 04-12-2010, 12:39 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Wish it had less music and more sounds of that V10. The new SL looks best in white IMO.