Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

FULL SHOOT \\\\ REVENTON on ADV1 //// Enjoy!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 11:10 AM
Teamspeed Member
Ttime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura aboutTtime253 has a spectacular aura about
All I can say is if the guy was lucky enough to buy/afford this RARE beast, he can do whatever he wants. but just a tip, keep the stock rims handy. I have a feeling you will be needing/wanting them back.

Old 04-02-2010, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Winchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond reputeWinchm60 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Here is the thing. The Reventon was built as a design study to be collected. But rather than build just one as a concept car, Lamborghini built 20. The reason they were all so expensive is that each unique part had to be fabricated, one at a time, mostly using a C&C machine. The wheels were a part of that study. Taking the wheels off and adding something after market is disrespectful to that design vision. It would be like going out, finding a piece of rare art and deciding to add some of your own paint just to make it yours. To me it adds no more personalization than peeing on it. This is a collector car, intended to be a collector car, and displayed as it was intended, in its entirety, not bastardized by some wheel company out trying to promote their wheels. Wheel company- you're not the artist. The reality is that every time I see your wheels from now on I'm going to think you don't respect other people's design work and I definitely won't respect the wheels. Sorry, just my $0.02.
Very well said!

Old 04-02-2010, 02:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Very well done.

Originally Posted by TommyJames
Here is the thing. The Reventon was built as a design study to be collected. But rather than build just one as a concept car, Lamborghini built 20. The reason they were all so expensive is that each unique part had to be fabricated, one at a time, mostly using a C&C machine. The wheels were a part of that study. Taking the wheels off and adding something after market is disrespectful to that design vision. It would be like going out, finding a piece of rare art and deciding to add some of your own paint just to make it yours. To me it adds no more personalization than peeing on it. This is a collector car, intended to be a collector car, and displayed as it was intended, in its entirety, not bastardized by some wheel company out trying to promote their wheels. Wheel company- you're not the artist. The reality is that every time I see your wheels from now on I'm going to think you don't respect other people's design work and I definitely won't respect the wheels. Sorry, just my $0.02.
It's a car. It has a motor. It was meant to be driven not to be put on a showroom floor for a conversation starter as you said it should be displayed. This car should be getting put through its paces. Sorry no disrespect to you but these machines are meant to be beat on..not photographed and put up dry as some of "yall" do..

Old 04-02-2010, 03:05 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by POWERHOUR

It's a car. It has a motor. It was meant to be driven not to be put on a showroom floor for a conversation starter as you said it should be displayed. This car should be getting put through its paces. Sorry no disrespect to you but these machines are meant to be beat on..not photographed and put up dry as some of "yall" do..
I disagree.
Reventon is a collector item more than just "a car". Some cars are rare, Ferrari Enzo, CGT etc... but this is ULTRA rare with only twenty examples built.
A Carrera GT for instance, could be driven everyday, crashed on purpose if you want, and, there will still be another 1000+ out there for you to browse thru. This is in a different league IMO.

Old 04-02-2010, 03:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
that car is so raw I love it!

thanks for sharing

Old 04-02-2010, 10:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by POWERHOUR
Very well done.

Actually, while this car can do all the things an LP640 can, they were careful to never publish actual performance numbers because they were trying to make the point that it was to be an art study first. People were yelling about the fact that it was as expensive as a Veyron yet didn't go as fast, yet they were missing the point. It was never intended to compete. It's expected to be saved and valued over time in its ORIGINAL form. Yea, someone will always buy one and not respect the intent, but for those that do, their value will go up as the numbers of authentic cars decrease.

Old 04-02-2010, 11:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond reputeRonnieRenaldi has a reputation beyond repute
Unbelievably amazing!

Old 04-03-2010, 03:24 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
The new wheels look great, but I'm sure some carbon parts (like the original ones) on it would definitely look better!

Old 04-04-2010, 09:31 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
JoeZ is on a distinguished roadJoeZ is on a distinguished roadJoeZ is on a distinguished road
Beautiful wheels!!!

Old 04-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!cartunes You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
i agree with a few of the posts, the wheels do not enhance the car by any means, this rare beauty is so raw the last thing i look at are the wheels, i like the stock wheels better than thos put on now. All i know is its the epitome of collector cars

Quick Reply: FULL SHOOT \\\\ REVENTON on ADV1 //// Enjoy!