Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

FULL SHOOT \\\\ REVENTON on ADV1 //// Enjoy!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
Chin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to beholdChin.Up is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful. I'd prefer these ADV1's over the Lambo rims in terms of looks.

Very nice pics as well.

Old 04-01-2010, 10:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond reputeZEM930 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Winchm60
Not saying that they look bad; just wondering why you would change the wheels on that car.
++++1

Old 04-01-2010, 10:30 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great, SR really is on top of the game it seems!

Old 04-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Chin.Up
Beautiful. I'd prefer these ADV1's over the Lambo rims in terms of looks.

Very nice pics as well.
^^ Agree

Old 04-01-2010, 11:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
canyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enoughcanyouheminow83 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

The stock wheels look better than the aftermarket wheels but I still give props to the owner for having the guts to do something different.

Old 04-02-2010, 01:08 AM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
What becomes of the stock wheels?

Old 04-02-2010, 01:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
i like the car both ways, but i would have personally not changed them, but then again its not my car.. unfortunately

Old 04-02-2010, 01:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond reputeGregV has a reputation beyond repute
PS. the fitment is perfect though!!!!!!!

Old 04-02-2010, 08:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
Here is the thing. The Reventon was built as a design study to be collected. But rather than build just one as a concept car, Lamborghini built 20. The reason they were all so expensive is that each unique part had to be fabricated, one at a time, mostly using a C&C machine. The wheels were a part of that study. Taking the wheels off and adding something after market is disrespectful to that design vision. It would be like going out, finding a piece of rare art and deciding to add some of your own paint just to make it yours. To me it adds no more personalization than peeing on it. This is a collector car, intended to be a collector car, and displayed as it was intended, in its entirety, not bastardized by some wheel company out trying to promote their wheels. Wheel company- you're not the artist. The reality is that every time I see your wheels from now on I'm going to think you don't respect other people's design work and I definitely won't respect the wheels. Sorry, just my $0.02.

Old 04-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
AJAYR is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks awesome...I def like better than the stock wheels...

Quick Reply: FULL SHOOT \\\\ REVENTON on ADV1 //// Enjoy!