Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Gallardo with LP560 conversion

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 10:45 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome JT, fbook feature today!!
Any more shots?

Old 03-04-2010, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great, nice shots.

Old 03-04-2010, 12:27 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond reputeSpeedLimit? has a reputation beyond repute
Speedracer38, i checked out your site and the pics are steak SAUCE! im in CT too and you made it clear that im missing out on seeing A LOT of exotics!

Old 03-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Former Sponsor
Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
How long ago do you shoot he car?? I just tuned that car tuesday but it was a new owner who said he had it 30 days.. He didnt know anything about the car when i asked him..

Old 03-04-2010, 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Member
chrisc88 has a spectacular aura aboutchrisc88 has a spectacular aura aboutchrisc88 has a spectacular aura aboutchrisc88 has a spectacular aura aboutchrisc88 has a spectacular aura aboutchrisc88 has a spectacular aura aboutchrisc88 has a spectacular aura aboutchrisc88 has a spectacular aura aboutchrisc88 has a spectacular aura aboutchrisc88 has a spectacular aura aboutchrisc88 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Speedracer38
I had the opportunity to shoot this car while I was in Florida. The fit and finish on the car was flawless and from the back you would never know it was a 2004 Gallardo. Hope you guys like it!

YouTube - Lamborghini Gallardo shooting flames

Nice! Where in Connecticut you from? I grew up in Fairfield.

Old 03-04-2010, 02:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond reputeShutterSpeed has a reputation beyond repute
Saw it last week in SoBe, great looking car.

Old 03-04-2010, 04:50 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JohnUSA will become famous soon enoughJohnUSA will become famous soon enoughJohnUSA will become famous soon enoughJohnUSA will become famous soon enoughJohnUSA will become famous soon enoughJohnUSA will become famous soon enoughJohnUSA will become famous soon enoughJohnUSA will become famous soon enoughJohnUSA will become famous soon enough
great shots! Looks great against the Miami skyline. Still looking for a good spot here in Phoenix. If anyone knows any let me know!

Old 03-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Member
Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
Awesome JT, fbook feature today!!
Any more shots?
Awesome thanks!! Working on the rest now

Originally Posted by MikeAWD
How long ago do you shoot he car?? I just tuned that car tuesday but it was a new owner who said he had it 30 days.. He didnt know anything about the car when i asked him..
I shot the car this past Sunday.

Originally Posted by chrisc88
Nice! Where in Connecticut you from? I grew up in Fairfield.
Thanks! Originally Simsbury but live in Farmington now.

Old 03-04-2010, 06:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Name:  wcwGP.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  463.7 KB

Old 03-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
do you have the skyline shot in 1600x1200?

Quick Reply: Gallardo with LP560 conversion