Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Lp 670-4 Sv #000-350

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 04:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
I believe the demo car carries the badge 000/350, but the badges are arbitrary. Buyers can pick numbers. The car that crashed was 0000/350, and given how it's torn down after the crash, the fact that it's a US car in Italy, suggests it was a test car, of some type and may have even been a required crash test for all we know. I'm sure they crash a few in the normal course of testing.

The 000 car was recently sold and I'm assuming it's assigned another number. I'd suspect a European spec car would get 000, but who knows for sure.

Yes, that is my SV.

Old 03-06-2010, 08:39 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
giallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enoughgiallo sv will become famous soon enough
I saw photos of you VI SV Tommy when they were posted on Aussieexotics forum about 3 weeks ago.
Fantastic car.
Congratulations!

Old 03-09-2010, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks! Yea, I'm having a lot of fun with it!

Old 03-12-2010, 07:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by TommyJames
I believe the demo car carries the badge 000/350, but the badges are arbitrary. Buyers can pick numbers. The car that crashed was 0000/350, and given how it's torn down after the crash, the fact that it's a US car in Italy, suggests it was a test car, of some type and may have even been a required crash test for all we know. I'm sure they crash a few in the normal course of testing.

The 000 car was recently sold and I'm assuming it's assigned another number. I'd suspect a European spec car would get 000, but who knows for sure.

Yes, that is my SV.
i was told the one i was shooting was the "demo" or "prototype" type car, so that would make sense then...

Your car is awesome. Bring it to Chicago some time for some photos! Lots of good places out here...