Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Messing with my GoPRO

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Love that fact you can pick on sportbikes!! I love that stretch in Oxnard - great road for some high speed blasts.

Old 02-17-2010, 12:14 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Just watched the whole video! Jesus those suction cups hold well, especially on such a powerful Lamborghini!

Old 02-17-2010, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
allanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond reputeallanlambo has a reputation beyond repute
when we played with the bikes we actually just held the camera while on it stand.makes it easy to get all angles. You just extend your hand out the window it gets all the footage out the back. The exterior footage is limited to the fact the suction cup is only good for like 100 ph.. So we kept speeds to about 80 max. I'm going to buy that bigger suction cup you recommended.

Old 02-17-2010, 12:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by allanlambo
when we played with the bikes we actually just held the camera while on it stand.makes it easy to get all angles. You just extend your hand out the window it gets all the footage out the back. The exterior footage is limited to the fact the suction cup is only good for like 100 ph.. So we kept speeds to about 80 max. I'm going to buy that bigger suction cup you recommended.
I mounted the GoProHD to my M3 and was seeing speeds near 130mph and the camera was still on there. I thought they were rated for even higher speeds??

Old 02-17-2010, 12:37 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
EVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeEVS Motors Inc. has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
I mounted it to my car and was seeing speeds near 130mph and the camera was still on there. I thought they were rated for even higher speeds??
I believe it is 100mph from what I have read. It could possibly go faster but I would not take that chance. But it seems you did and thats good to hear! lol

Old 02-17-2010, 12:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^Woops, I even hit it with my windshield wiper and it was still there

Old 02-17-2010, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
^Woops, I even hit it with my windshield wiper and it was still there
Fully Tested!!

Old 02-17-2010, 12:58 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Such a great product. Ted thanks for bringing it to us here!

Old 02-17-2010, 01:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
I've had friends use theirs up to 170mph on their bikes, but I can't recall if they used the suction cup or some other mounting device.

Old 02-17-2010, 05:23 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by Zorro
I've had friends use theirs up to 170mph on their bikes, but I can't recall if they used the suction cup or some other mounting device.
On bikes they probably used the curved clamp mounts. If they used the suction cup mount, damn!

Quick Reply: Messing with my GoPRO