Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Behold Reventon replicrap

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 12:24 PM
Am I the only one around here who doesn't have a custom member title?
sinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond reputesinan has a reputation beyond repute
blasphemy !

Old 02-07-2010, 12:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
pattymcfatty76 is an unknown quantity at this point
What a POS. Why the hell would anyone ever want to buy a replica!?

Old 02-07-2010, 12:48 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
"I love how excited the mexican workers looked at the unveiling."

Wow, I mean just wow... (and not a good wow)

Old 02-07-2010, 12:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
When I was in high school a guy got a replica Countach for graduation. He tried to claim it was real, but my friends and I soon dubbed his Fiero, the Flamborghini Poontach.

Old 02-07-2010, 01:46 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DMFotos is on a distinguished roadDMFotos is on a distinguished roadDMFotos is on a distinguished road
Saw this yesterday and it made me cringe, such a POS.

Old 02-07-2010, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This offends my sensibilities.

Old 02-07-2010, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
that car screams replica from a mile away

Old 02-07-2010, 06:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
Shadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to beholdShadowman is a splendid one to behold
First of all free market is an interesting thing and in this case there is no doubt much work was needed to create these; I would think that they received help for someone with the real deal. More importantly I am not impressed in fact irritated by the entire situation. The “only” value I see for gals such as this is for use in high risk action film sequences during which the gal would likely be destroyed otherwise they are IMO ……… trash.

Lamborghini should be all over them; likely already are.

I always say that “PT Barnum Lives” and these guys and the product presented is a good example.

Shadowman

Last edited by Shadowman; 02-07-2010 at 07:01 PM.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:57 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
shellx is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone see these tools' California video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9JZw...eature=related

It seems they did the reverse on this and are trying to pass a real california off as a replica... just plain fraud!

Old 02-08-2010, 12:06 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
That's hilarious.

Quick Reply: Behold Reventon replicrap