Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

U didnt all love my models...but you will now...

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010 | 01:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
Wow, UBC,!!!
Can't tell with the little porsche shields. Pre-op or post-op?
Post-op.

Old 02-11-2010 | 01:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gt650-25
U gave me shit and you post that trash whore looking chick? as a come back to what is a HOT model? Come on...and Thank you for making my point...she has bruises on her legs like the hooker on Craigslist do...
Whatever dude. She's a beautiful gal, unlike the hairy battle pigs you posted up.

A few more pics of her:

Attached Images    

Last edited by U-Boat Commander; 02-11-2010 at 02:03 AM.
Old 02-11-2010 | 01:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
U gave me shit and you post that trash whore looking chick? as a come back to what is a HOT model? Come on...and Thank you for making my point...she has bruises on her legs like the hooker on Craigslist do...
BTW, so tell us more about the hookers of Cragislist . . .

Old 02-11-2010 | 08:50 AM
|
Teamspeed Member
gt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond repute
As ron said in Anchorman...Agree to disagree which takes me to my next point...

I posted that whole REALLY nasty reply to your shots just to get that whatever reaction from you...I am simply stating that people ALL have different taste, whats hot to you is NOT hot to everyone...and same vice versa...so the whole bashing every model tread i have with rude comments is simply not necessary...especially when many PM me saying keep up the good work etc...So its a matter of opinion...just as I dont think she is my type, it doesnt mean I am going to kill your pictures with ugly remarks if you started a tread about a shoot you did over the weekend.

and as far as the hookers on craigs list...well that a different topic for next time all together

Old 02-11-2010 | 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by U Boat Commander
A few more pics of her:
Much better!

Old 02-11-2010 | 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
...I am simply stating that people ALL have different taste, whats hot to you is NOT hot to everyone...
Look at MPRESSIV's threads ... stunning girl AND exceptional photography. Everyone thought it was hot. Even tuunah was drooling.

It's not so much the models per se, it's your delivery that fails "you will love my models". My mind says "no." before I've seen the pics. And you could brush up on your photo skills a bit, too.

Old 02-11-2010 | 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
This has to be one of the strangest threads ever.
Agreed!

Old 02-11-2010 | 09:53 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond reputeMike S has a reputation beyond repute
This thread is:

BUT! The women are fine. Nice one UBC!

Old 02-11-2010 | 09:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
I think what people are trying to tell you here in the nicest of ways is that you come off as a poser on almost every level. From the goofiest name EVER "Secret Entourage" to the cheesy photos, etc., and even the comments that you're getting lots of PMs of approval, that somehow aren't posted here, makes me think that you're either really young and think this is how the world works, or all of this is smoke and mirrors. I also could have sworn that other cars were listed in your signature in different order. How about some pictures of your car instead? Isn't this the Lamborghini section?

Old 02-11-2010 | 09:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hey UBC, she's a nice looking babe!

Quick Reply: U didnt all love my models...but you will now...