Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

U didnt all love my models...but you will now...

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010 | 12:51 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
gt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond repute
these came from MM...most of them are on there too...U boat, show me some girls you know...that would pose for you?

Old 02-10-2010 | 01:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I've had casting calls for fashion shoots so I know it's tough to find what you are looking for. I will say, and I mean no offense by this, that the photography could be better.

I think with a proper shoot and lighting equipment a lot of these girl would look their best; whereas odd lighting I think lends to the reaction you are getting from some folks on here.

Also, being relatively close to your demographic, I think choosing girls that have a very natural look goes a long way. When I can see the dark roots of a blond girl, or see obviously drawn in eyebrows it detracts from the natural beauty that may be underneath. Maybe you have this planned, but for a proper shoot perhaps you could get a make up artist/stylist to work on set. I have hired them in the past and they work wonders on the girls.

Old 02-10-2010 | 01:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
less blah blah blah and more piXXX please!!! I wana see good bad and ougly

Old 02-10-2010 | 01:39 PM
Banned
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Damn you guys are rough. Good luck with this Pej, keep me in the loop with whats been going on with you.

Old 02-10-2010 | 01:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyJames
I think that sometimes photographers get the wrong idea about Lamborghini owners in general and seem to pick models who look most comfortable with a brass pole in one hand. Lamborghini corporate figured it out and went from the models with "Lamborghini" on their ass to the stunning more sophisticated looking women used in the Detroit show and were individually chosen by the senior team at Lamborghini. They were tired of the show-ho look. If you're goal is to be respected, do something that shows respect to the brand. Make it look sleazy and you will invite lots of negative comments, including plenty from me. I for one am tired of the brand getting pulled into a sleazy direction by a few who really know nothing about Lamborghini's true customer base in the first place. Show me someone who looks fun to be with rather than someone who's making me think of places to hide my wallet.
Nothing is wrong with having "Lamborghini" on a girls a$$

Old 02-10-2010 | 03:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thanks for posting up the pics. I don't think they look bad...in fact these 2 are pretty hot!

Old 02-10-2010 | 04:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
The girl on the right in this pic is by far the best out of the whole thread. The rest are def good looking girls that im sure most of the "keyboard pimps" on here would get with in a heart beat hahahahahahaha

I personally like pics of your G better than these "model" pics. That car is HOT!

Old 02-10-2010 | 07:22 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
gt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond repute
again, guys to clarify this is NOT a photoshoot...we just snapped pics with no good light, no prep or nothing, we wanted to remember the faces with teh applications....and I poste dthese for you...This is NOT a shoot...The photography is not meant to be good, just a pic

Old 02-10-2010 | 07:33 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gt650-25
again, guys to clarify this is NOT a photoshoot...we just snapped pics with no good light, no prep or nothing, we wanted to remember the faces with teh applications....and I poste dthese for you...This is NOT a shoot...The photography is not meant to be good, just a pic
Don't sweat these clowns.

I want to touch the heinie!!!

Old 02-10-2010 | 07:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
U-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond reputeU-Boat Commander has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gt650-25
these came from MM...most of them are on there too...U boat, show me some girls you know...that would pose for you?
Here's one that I posted on 6Speed a while back. I have more on my home computer. Get the picture . . .?

Attached Images   

Quick Reply: U didnt all love my models...but you will now...