Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

U didnt all love my models...but you will now...

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010 | 05:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
gt650-25,

Calm down a bit brother. Nobody on here is trying to cut you down personally. It's just their opinions.

You took the pictures. As photos go, I think the shots are great. You are obviously a very skilled photographer. Like you said, you can't always control who shows up for an open call.

When it comes to women and who is hot, however, there will always be a robust debate about what people like. You have to expect that when you make a post like this. And sometimes it will get nasty.

In the end, you kind of opened the door when you raised everyone's expectations with the post title. You had to expect that at least some of the same individuals from last time were still going to give you some ribbing. This type of post kind of invites it. But none of it is personal. And you can never expect everyone to be professional or constructive when discussing such topics. That is just unrealistic.

I like your posts. You express yourself well and take pride in what you do. Just don't get too thin-skinned around here. You won't enjoy TS at all if you do.

Good luck brother.

Last edited by Barrister; 02-07-2010 at 05:27 PM.
Old 02-07-2010 | 11:28 PM
|
Teamspeed Member
gt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond reputegt650-25 has a reputation beyond repute
let me clarify barrister, I didnt mean for it to come out like I was pissed...I was simply saying to those that seem to always have an issue with my pics and discourage posting of them, to show me how they can do better thats all...it s never personal, its a forum, you get all kinds of people on her, some smarter than others...

But as I was saying and you replicated, its only a casting and you cant control who comes to audition but none never the less, I didnt mean for it to seem like I was loosing my temper...all I am saying is that if someone dislikes one of the girls etc..why not say...yes to number 1, number 5 is retarded and so on and so forth, why simply disrespect the work?

Old 02-08-2010 | 01:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gt650-25
let me clarify barrister, I didnt mean for it to come out like I was pissed...I was simply saying to those that seem to always have an issue with my pics and discourage posting of them, to show me how they can do better thats all...it s never personal, its a forum, you get all kinds of people on her, some smarter than others...

But as I was saying and you replicated, its only a casting and you cant control who comes to audition but none never the less, I didnt mean for it to seem like I was loosing my temper...all I am saying is that if someone dislikes one of the girls etc..why not say...yes to number 1, number 5 is retarded and so on and so forth, why simply disrespect the work?
A reasonable perspective and request.

And, by all means, don't let anyone discourage you from posting. I find your material very interesting and highly relevant to our forum. I am sure most everyone does.

Glad to have you.

Old 02-08-2010 | 01:11 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Angels fans make such a big deal over nothing. I loved the models.

Old 02-08-2010 | 01:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by JonA85
Angels fans make such a big deal over nothing. I loved the models.
Ouch!

Look out for my Angels this year brother.

We have two top-tier left handed starters (Kazmir and Saunders) and have a lineup that could produce top 5 runs.

Our 2-7 hitters (Abreu, Hunter, Morales, Rivera, Matsui and Wood) could hit between 25-30 homeruns per.

That would put a world of hurt on your Red Sox baby! Just like last year.

Old 02-08-2010 | 01:16 AM
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Barrister
Ouch!

Look out for my Angels this year brother.

We have two top-tier left handed starters (Kazmir and Saunders) and have a lineup that could produce top 5 runs.

Our 2-7 hitters (Abreu, Hunter, Morales, Rivera, Matsui and Wood) could hit between 25-30 homeruns per.

That would put a world of hurt on your Red Sox baby! Just like last year.
L-a-c-k-e-y

Attached Images  
Old 02-08-2010 | 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
L-a-c-k-e-y
Oh. Now you're getting nasty. But I'm glad you can deal with him coming into camp hurt and out of shape instead of the Angels now.

A fight for another day brother.

I upgraded my seats again. You need to come to the West Coast for a game.

Old 02-08-2010 | 01:20 AM
Oh. Now you're getting nasty. But I'm glad you can deal with him coming into camp hurt and out of shape instead of the Angels now.

A fight for another day brother.

I upgraded my seats again. You need to come to the West Coast for a game.

I may just take you up on that. BTW 99% sure I am going to the F1 in Canada. Do you know where your staying?

Old 02-08-2010 | 01:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I may just take you up on that. BTW 99% sure I am going to the F1 in Canada. Do you know where your staying?
I do not know the name of the hotel.

I am going with a group of guys that attend pretty much every GP. They run a travel group that has been setting up Grand Prix tours for about 20 years. My buddy owns it.

The Canadian GP has always been his favorite.

We should meet at the Jacques Villeneuve's Newtown Restaurant after Friday practice or something like that.

Old 02-08-2010 | 01:26 AM
I do not know the name of the hotel.

I am going with a group of guys that attend pretty much every GP. They run a travel group that has been setting up Grand Prix tours for about 20 years. My buddy owns it.

The Canadian GP has always been his favorite.

We should meet at the Jacques Villeneuve's Newtown Restaurant after Friday practice or something like that.
Sounds like a plan, I will let you know details when I know them.

Quick Reply: U didnt all love my models...but you will now...