Notices
Aventador | Huracán | Murcielago | Gallardo Aventador, Huracán, Murcielago, Gallardo, Superleggera, Coupe & Roadster Discussion Forum.

Murci SV Newb! aka "drift"

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 01:04 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
DMFotos is on a distinguished roadDMFotos is on a distinguished roadDMFotos is on a distinguished road
Damn that would have sucked!

Old 01-26-2010, 01:11 AM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Why try? Where's BigE with the tool images?

Old 01-26-2010, 02:01 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
sudden increase in butt pressure readings there

Old 01-26-2010, 02:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Lol

Old 01-26-2010, 06:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
I am more surprised by his inability to catch a very low speed slide without panicking and slapping on the breaks which meant the slide got worse. A steady throttle control and appropriate application of opposite lock would have seen him off with little incident. That guys needs some decent driver training.

I hate to think what would happen if that guy had a ,moment at a decent speed…

Old 01-26-2010, 04:10 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by streetrod454
I am more surprised by his inability to catch a very low speed slide without panicking and slapping on the breaks which meant the slide got worse. A steady throttle control and appropriate application of opposite lock would have seen him off with little incident. That guys needs some decent driver training.

I hate to think what would happen if that guy had a ,moment at a decent speed…
Problem with that is that most guys would overcook the throttle and make the spin worse...could have taken out the dude on the sidewalk.

In the end, I think he did the smart thing and just got off the throttle...alls well that ends well !!!

Old 01-26-2010, 04:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
possibly cold tires

Old 01-26-2010, 07:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
he had a pucker moment, luckily it was at 20 mph.

Old 01-27-2010, 01:30 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
aceofblitz is on a distinguished roadaceofblitz is on a distinguished roadaceofblitz is on a distinguished road
The only way I can imagine getting a car like that sideways is by kicking down the throttle while the steering wheel isn't pointed to a straight line. He should drive more responsibly with a car like that. I know is has massive grip and all but hell even an normal car would spin under the same situation.

Last edited by aceofblitz; 01-27-2010 at 01:32 AM. Reason: incomplete post.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:13 AM
Teamspeed Member
AndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant futureAndrewDinCH has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by aceofblitz
The only way I can imagine getting a car like that sideways is by kicking down the throttle while the steering wheel isn't pointed to a straight line. He should drive more responsibly with a car like that. I know is has massive grip and all but hell even an normal car would spin under the same situation.
The Lambo traction control system is an interfering little swine, so much so that it noticeably cuts power with steering lock applied. I suspect therefore the guy pulled off with the system disabled. He probably won't be doing that again in a hurry

Quick Reply: Murci SV Newb! aka "drift"